Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Perth Scorchers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, WBBL T20 2020, 42nd Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Nov 17, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 42nd Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Perth Scorchers Women and Melbourne Stars Women on Tuesday, 17th November 2020 at Hurstville Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Perth Scorchers Women Reviews
Perth Scorchers Women is the second-best performing team of this edition of the WBBL T20, 2020 right now. They had played a total of 10 matches with five wins to their name. They had lost three matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the 2nd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Sydney Thunder Women with a handsome margin of 32 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of the batting order of Perth Scorchers was not impressive in that match. They could manage to score 131 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, S Devine was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 45(44) runs with the help of five boundaries. Chloe Piparo also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 30 runs while Mooney had 26 runs to her name.
Perth Scorchers Women won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the low target of 135 runs and send all team of the Sydney Thunder Women back to the pavilion on a total of 97 runs in 18.3 overs. Heather Graham was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her 3.3 overs bowled out against 22 runs. The skipper, Sophie Devine also had a good performance with the ball. She picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out against just 12 runs. Nicole Bolton was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out while she leaked 13 runs. Taneale Peschel and Sarah Glenn picked one wicket each while Piepa Cleary was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Melbourne Stars Women Reviews
Melbourne Stars Women is still the best performing team of this tournament. They had won six out of ten matches played so far. They had lost just one match while their three matches were ended with no result. They are leading the points table of Women Big Bash League with 15 points and an impressive run rate among all other teams. They were beaten by Melbourne Renegades Women in their previous match which was a tied match and was decided through the super over. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was outstanding in that match. They scored 165 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Lanning was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41(29) runs with the help of six boundaries. M du Preez scored 40 runs while Alana King had 27 runs to her name.
The performance of the bowling unit of Melbourne Stars Women was not impressive in the previous match but they defended the target of 166 runs and leaked 165 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Holly Ferling was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out while she was charged for just 21 runs. Sophie Day also had an outstanding performance with the ball in the previous match. She picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out against 26 runs. Natalie Sciver and Alana King picked one wicket each while Annabel Sutherland and Tess Flintoff were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Perth Scorchers Women is an overall and strong team as compared to the Melbourne Stars Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Perth Scorchers Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Perth Scorchers Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned below.
Perth Scorchers Women is overall a well-balanced side
Perth Scorchers Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Perth Scorchers Women is strong
Perth Scorchers Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Perth Scorchers Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Perth Scorchers Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Perth Scorchers Women have 51% chances to win this match Melbourne Stars Women has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 42nd Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at Hurstville Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Perth Scorchers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women 42nd Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 17th November 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 09:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Hurstville Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, St George
Perth Scorchers Women Squad
Beth Mooney (wk), Sophie Devine (c), Chloe Piparo, Heather Graham, Nicole Bolton, Megan Banting, Lauren Down, Jemma Barsby, Sarah Glenn, Taneale Peschel, Piepa Cleary, Samantha Betts, Emma King.
Melbourne Stars Women Squad
Meg Lanning (c), Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez, Natalie Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Alana King, Nicole Faltum (wk), Sophie Day, Holly Ferling, Katherine Brunt, Lucy Cripps, Bhavi M Devchand, Anna Lanning.