The cricket fans are ready to witness another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 1st T20 match of the South Africa tour of Pakistan is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 11th February 2021 at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of South Africa and Pakistan.
Pakistan had won the test series against South Africa after a gap of 14 years. Not only they had won the series, but they had a clean sweep against South Africa and now they are going to face this team in the series of three T20s matches. Pakistan team have a decent record while playing the shorter format of cricket and they had been the number one team of T20 format for a long time. Babar Azam is going to leading the Pakistan team during this T20 series against South Africa.
The Batting order of team Pakistan is strong at least on papers. The skipper, Babar Azam is known as one of the best batsmen in the T20 format of cricket. Asif Ali is known as a hard-hitter while Haider Ali and Khushdil Shah are part of the batting squad of Pakistan. Pakistan team has a lot of experienced all-rounder in their squad. Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Usman Qadir, Amad Butt, Danish Aziz, Faheem Ashraf, and Mohammad Nawaz are the key all-rounder in the squad. Mohammad Rizwan and Sarfraz Ahmed are the wicket-keep batsmen in the squad of team Pakistan. Pakistan had a strong bowling unit on its side. Hassan Ali is the leading bowling of team Pakistan who destroyed the batting order of South Africa in both test matches played earlier. Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf, Aamir Yamin, Mohammad Hasnain, Zafar Gohar, and Zahid Mahmood are the key bowlers for team Pakistan.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa had totally failed to compete with team Pakistan in the test series played earlier and had faced a clean sweep against Pakistan after a long time. Now, they are going to face a strong team in each and every department of the game in the series of three T20 matches. Heinrich Klaasen is going to lead team South Africa in this series of three T20 matches against Pakistan. The batting order of this team is also strong at least on papers. Reeza Hendricks, Janneman Malan, David Warner, and JJ Smuts are going to lead the batting order of South Africa.
George Linde, Jacques Snyman, Andile Phehlukwayo, and Dwaine Pretorius are the all-rounders who are part of the squad of South Africa for this series against Pakistan. Like the batting, the bowling unit of team South Africa is also strong at least on papers. Tabraiz Shamsi, Junior Dala, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Bjorn Fortuin, Lutho Sipamla, and Glenton Stuurman are going to leading the bowling department of team South Africa in this series of three matches against Pakistan.
Pakistan T20 Stats and History
Pakistan had played a total of 160 T20 matches where they won 98 and Opposing teams won 60 matches. Their 2 matches ended with no result.
South Africa T20 History and Stats
South Africa had played 124 T20 matches. They won 71 matches while opposing teams won 52 matches. One match of South Africa was ended with no result.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match.
Pakistan had shown its strength in the test series and also the bowling unit of this team is in good form
The batting order of Pakistan is strong and in good form
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of Pakistan
Pakistan team is the overall strong team as compared to South Africa
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Pakistan has a strong batting order on the side which in excellent form. They also had won both earlier matches played, so the winning chances of today match for Pakistan have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Pakistan has a 53% chance to win this match South Africa has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series and scheduled to be held at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. As per the live cricket score, a total of near about 180 runs should be as par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Lahore is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Pakistan vs South Africa. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of South Africa and Pakistan is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 11th February 2021
Time: 10:30 AM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Gaddafi Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Known as: Lahore Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, College End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Lahore, Lahore Qalandars, Northern Punjab
Other Sports: it is home to Hockey
Pakistan T20 Squad
Babar Azam(c), Asif Ali, Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Usman Qadir, Amad Butt, Danish Aziz, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf, Aamir Yamin, Mohammad Hasnain, Zafar Gohar, Zahid Mahmood.
South Africa T20 Squad
Heinrich Klaasen (c), Reeza Hendricks, Janneman Malan, David Warner, JJ Smuts, George Linde, Jacques Snyman, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Tabraiz Shamsi, Junior Dala, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Bjorn Fortuin, Lutho Sipamla, Glenton Stuurman.