The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 3rd ODI match of the Bangladesh tour of New Zealand, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 26th March 2021 at Basin Reserve, Wellington. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of Bangladesh and New Zealand.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand had won both ODI matches played matches earlier and also had won the ODI series with 2-0. They had won the second match with a handsome margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 271 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mitchell Santner was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his 10 overs bowled out against 51 runs. Kyle Jamieson, Matt Henry, and Trent Boult picked one wicket each in the previous match.
New Zealand won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 272 runs in 48.2 overs. The skipper, Tom Latham was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who score 110 runs. He faced 108 deliveries and smashed 10 boundaries during his inning. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Devon Conway also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 72 runs on 93 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries. James Neesham scored 30 runs while Martin Guptill could manage to score 20 runs.
Bangladesh had failed to give the best performance in this tour of New Zealand. They had lost the ODI series and now, they have the threat of a clean sweep. They were beaten in the second ODI by a handsome margin of five wickets. Their batting order performed well in that match. They scored a total of 271 runs in their inning of 50 overs. The skipper, Tamim Iqbal was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 78 runs. He faced 108 deliveries and smashed 11 boundaries during his inning. Mohammad Mithun also performed well with the bat in the previous match. He scored 73 runs while he faced 57 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and two sixes.
The bowling department of Bangladesh failed to perform well in the second match. They failed to defend the target of 272 runs and leaked this target in 48.2 overs. Mahedi Hasan was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his 10 overs bowled out while he was charged for 42 runs. Mustafizur Rahman also picked two wickets while he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 62 runs in his 8.3 overs bowled out. Taskin Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, and Soumya Sarkar were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Bangladesh ODI History and Stats
Bangladesh had played a total of 381 ODI matches where they won 131 and Opposing teams won 243 matches. Their seven matches were ended with no result.
New Zealand ODI History and Stats
New Zealand had played 775 ODI matches. They won 353 matches while opposing teams won 376 matches. Their 40 matches were ended without any result and six matches were tied.
New Zealand vs Bangladesh ODI History and Stats
Bangladesh had faced New Zealand in 37 ODI matches where Bangladesh won 10 and New Zealand won 27 matches.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, New Zealand is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make New Zealand a favorite team to win this match.
New Zealand had won both ODI matches played earlier and also the series
New Zealand is playing at the home conditions which can support this team
Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, and Martin Guptill are in good form for New Zealand
Bangladesh has average batting and bowling squad
New Zealand has a strong batting order on the side
The bowling unit of New Zealand is also strong and looks in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
New Zealand has a strong batting order on the side which in excellent form. They also have a good result while playing against Bangladesh, so the winning chances of today match for New Zealand have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
New Zealand has a 56% chance to win this match Bangladesh has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series and scheduled to be held at Basin Reserve, Wellington. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. As per the live cricket score, a total of near about 190 runs should be as par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Wellington is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for New Zealand vs Bangladesh. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Bangladesh and New Zealand is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 26th March 2021
Time: 10:00 PM GMT (Mar 25) / 11:00 AM LOCAL / 03:30 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Basin Reserve
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Ends: Vance Stand End, Scoreboard End
Time Zone: UTC +13:00
Home to: Wellington
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 15
Matches won bowling first: 11
Average 1st Inns scores: 217
Average 2nd Inns scores: 178
Highest total recorded: 315/7 (50 Ov) by NZ vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 74/10 (29 Ov) by NZ vs AUS
Highest score chased: 254/4 (46.5 Ov) by NZ vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 196/8 (49 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
New Zealand ODI Squad
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Devon Conway, Will Young, Tom Latham (c & wk), James Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Mark Chapman.
Bangladesh ODI Squad
Tamim Iqbal (c), Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud, Mustafizur Rahman, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Naim, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed , Al-Amin Hossain, Rubel Hossain.