The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 1st T20 match of Namibia tour of Netherlands, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 26th March 2020 at Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today match prediction of all matches of Netherlands and Namibia.
Namibia is ranked in the 19th position in the ICC ranking of T20s teams. The performance Namibia was good in the World Cup Qualifier back in 2019 where they won four out of six matches played at the league stage and end that tournament at the third position of the third position on the points table of group A. They were beaten by Papua New Guinea in the semi-final two match and also lost the match for the third position against Ireland. Gerhard Erasmus will be leading the Namibia team on this tour of the Netherlands.
Netherlands is holding the 16th position the ICC men’s T20 teams ranking. Netherlands had a superb performance in ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier 2019. They won five out of six matches played at the league stage and were holding the second position on the points table of group A. They beat Ireland in the semi-final one match and made their way to the final and they won the final match against Papua New Guinea with a massive margin of seven wickets and confirmed their way to the World Cup T20 2020.
Netherlands T20 History and Stats
Netherlands had played a total of 75 T20 matches where they won 40 and Opposing teams won 32 matches. Their three matches were ended with no result.
Namibia T20 History and Stats
Namibia had played 16 T20 matches. They won 12 matches while opposing teams won 4 matches.
Namibia vs Netherlands T20 History and Stats
Netherlands had faced Namibia in just one T20 match where Netherlands 1 won and Namibia had not won any match.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Netherlands is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make the Netherlands a favorite team to win this match.
Netherlands had won five most recent T20 matches played
The Netherlands had a decent record while playing against Namibia
The Netherlands has a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of Namibia is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for Namibia
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Namibia has a strong batting order in the side which in excellent form. Their performance in the most recent tournament was good, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Netherlands have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
The Netherlands has a 54% chance to win this match Namibia has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The first match of this series and scheduled to be held at Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Windhoek is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Namibia vs the Netherlands. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Netherlands and Namibia is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 26th March 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Wanderers Cricket Ground
Location: Windhoek, Namibia
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 2
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 142
Average 2nd Inns scores: 145
Highest total recorded: 176/5 (19 Ov) by KEN vs NED
Lowest total recorded: 113/10 (18.4 Ov) by NED vs KEN
Highest score chased: 176/5 (19 Ov) by KEN vs NED
Note: This match has been canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic
Netherlands T20 Squad
Ryan ten Doeschate, Pieter Seelaar (c), Roelof van der Merwe, Timm van der Gugten, Paul van Meekeren, Ben Cooper, Colin Ackermann, Max ODowd, Tobias Visee, Scott Edwards (wk), Brandon Glover, Shane Snater, Fred Klaassen, Antonius Staal, Philippe Boissevain.
Namibia T20 Squad
Craig Williams, Stephan Baard, Gerhard Erasmus (c), Christi Viljoen, Zhivago Groenewald, JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), JP Kotze, Bernard Scholtz, Niko Davin, Ben Shikongo, Pikky Ya France, Jan Frylinck, Tangeni Lungameni, Karl Birkenstock.