The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 32nd Match of Dream11 IPL T20 2020 is scheduled to play between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders on Friday, 16th October 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
The defending champions, Mumbai Indians had been good in this 13th edition of the Indian Premier League so far. They had played a total of seven matches with five wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the second position on the points table of Dream11 IPL T20. MI is the team that is rich in the net run rate among all other teams of this tournament. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Delhi Capitals in their most recent match with a handsome margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in that match. They leaked 162 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Krunal Pandya was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 26 runs. Trent Boult picked one wicket in his four overs against 36 runs. Rahul Chahar was the other bowler from their side who performed well in the previous match. He bowled out four overs and leaked 26 runs but he remained wicketless. Jasprit Bumrah also remained wicketless in the previous match. He leaked 26 runs while James Pattinson was charged for 37 runs in his three overs bowled out.
The way how the batting order of Mumbai Indians performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 163 runs in 19.4 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Suryakumar Yadav was the most successful batsmen from their side who scored 53(32) runs with the help of six boundaries and one six. Quinton de Kock also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 53(36) runs and smashed four boundaries and three huge sixes. Ishan Kishan smashed the inning of 28(15) with the help of two boundaries and the same huge sixes. Kieron Pollard scored 11 runs while Krunal Pandya scored 12 runs. Krunal Pandya and Kieron Pollard remained not out till the chase of the target. Hardik Pandya failed to open his account on the scoreboard. He was bowled out by Alex Carry on a golden duck. The skipper, Rohit Sharma failed to put a big total on the board in the previous match. He could manage to score just five runs.
Kolkata Knight Riders Reviews
The performance of Kolkata Knight Riders had been average in this tournament. They had played seven matches with three wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding at the 4th position on the points table. They faced a heavy defeat against Royal Challengers Bangalore by a handsome margin of 82 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The bowling unit of KKR almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 194 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Prasidh Krishna picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 42 runs in his four overs bowled out. Andree Russell also picked one wicket but he leaked 51 runs in his four overs bowled out. Varun Chakravarthy leaked four wickets in his four overs bowled out and remained wicketless while K Nagarkoti also failed to pick any wicket in his four overs bowled out against 36 runs. Pat Cummins was charged for 38 runs in his four overs bowled out and he also remained wicketless.
The batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders almost collapsed in the previous match. They could manage to score 112 runs in their inning of 20 overs while chasing the target of 195 runs. Shubman Gill was the only successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 34(25) and smashed three boundaries and one six. Andre Russell and Rahul Tripathi scored 16 runs each in the previous match. No other batsmen from their side could even enter into double-figure. The big names of KKR like Tom Banton, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik, and Andre Russell almost failed to perform well in the most recent match against RCB. Eoin Morgan scored eight while Nitish Rana and Tom Banton scored just nine runs each. Pat Cummins and the skipper, Dinesh Karthik could manage to score just one run each. The addition of Tom Banton in place of Sunil Narine had not changed things for KKR. Tom Banton had to find a way on the slower pitches and should give the best performance to play a key role for the team. Nitish Rana and Eoin Morgan are also struggling in this tournament and had failed to give their best performance.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians is overall a strong team as compared to the Kolkata Knight Riders at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL prediction, Mumbai Indians are the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indians had performed well in this IPL T20 edition as compared to KKR
The top batting order of Mumbai Indians is in superb form
The batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is struggling
Mumbai Indians have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of MI is also strong and performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians are full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have 56% chances to win this match Kolkata Knight Riders have 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of the Indian Premier League as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 32nd Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 175 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders 32nd Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
MI vs KKR DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Q Kock BATSMEN: T Banton S Yadav S Gill R Sharma (C) N Rana ALL-ROUNDERS: A Russell (VC) BOWLERS: V Chakravarthy T Boult R Chahar J Bumrah
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 16th October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK