The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 10th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Multan Sultans and Karachi Kings on Friday, 28th February 2020 at Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Multan Sultans Previews
Multan Sultans had performed well in this season of PSL T20. They had played a total of three matches so far and are leading the points table with four points and an excellent run rate among all other teams. They won their most recent match against Peshawar Zalmi with a margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match. They leaked 123 runs in their 20 overs inning. Sohail Tanvir was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his 3.3 overs bowled out against 13 runs. Mohammad Ilyas also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 23 runs. Mohammad Irfan also picked two wickets while he was charged for 31 runs in his four overs bowled out. Shahid Afridi and Imran Tahir picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The batting order of Multan Sultans collapsed earlier and they lost their key four wickets on a total of 47 runs but after that, Rilee Rossouw and Khushdil Shah took the charge and won this match for Multan Sultans. They chased the target of 124 runs in 14.5 overs with six wickets in hand. Rilee Rossouw was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 49 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target. He smashed seven boundaries and one maximum six during his inning. Khushdil Shah also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 43 runs on just 29 balls with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. He also remained not out till the chase of the target.
Karachi Kings Previews
The performance of Karachi Kings had been average in this season of Pakistan Super League. They won their opening match of this tournament but they lost their second match against Quetta Gladiators by the margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order failed to put a huge total on the board. They could manage to score 156 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Alex Hales was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 29 runs with the help of one boundary and one maximum six. Babar Azam also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 23 runs and smashed five boundaries during his inning. Iftikhar Ahmed scored 25 runs while Cameron Delport had 22 runs to his name. The skipper, Imad Wasim could manage to score just eight runs.
The bowling unit of Karachi Kings also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They could not defend the target of 157 runs and were charged for the target in 19 overs. The skipper, Imad Wasim was the most successful bowler from the King’s side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 20 runs. Chris Jordan also picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 34 runs. Mohammad Amir, Umaid Asif, and Arshad Iqbal were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket in the previous match.
Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings Heat To Heat Matches
Multan Sultans had faced Karachi Kings in three matches where failed to win any match and Karachi Kings all three matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Multan Sultans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Multan Sultans a favorite team to win this match.
Multan Sultans had a good performance in the previous match
Karachi Kings had a good record while playing against Sultans
Multan Sultans had already played on this venue and knows the conditions well
Karachi Kings have a strong batting order in the side
Multan Sultans have also a strong batting order
Multan Sultans also have the advantages of home ground and crowd
The bowling unit of Multan Sultans is also strong at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Karachi Kings is a well-balanced side and has the best players in the shorter format of cricket in their squad. The key players of Karachi Kings are in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Multan Sultans have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Karachi Kings have a 51% chance to win this match Multan Sultans has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 10th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Multan is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings, 10th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 28th February 2020
Time: 10:00 AM GMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Multan Cricket Stadium
Location: Multan, Pakistan
Ends: Main Pavilion End, North Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Multan Sultans
Karachi Kings Squad
Mohammad Amir, Chadwick Walton (wk), Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Umaid Asif, Sharjeel Khan, Cameron Delport, Imad Wasim (c), Iftikhar Ahmed, Arshad Iqbal, Mitchell McClenaghan, Awais Zia, Mohammad Rizwan, Aamer Yamin, Usama Mir, Ali Khan, Umer Khan.
Multan Sultans Squad
Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Imran Tahir, Moeen Ali, Mohammad Irfan, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Ravi Bopara, Wayne Madsen, Usman Qadir, Rohail Nazir.