The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 4th Match of Vanuatu Blast T10 League 2020 is scheduled to play between MT Bulls and Mighty Efate Panthers on Saturday, 23rd May 2020 at Vanuatu Cricket stadium. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VBL free.
MT Bulls Previews
MT Bulls failed to have a good start to this first season of Vanuatu Blast T10 League 2020. They lost their opening match of this tournament against Mighty Efate Panthers by the margin of 37 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit failed to perform well in that match. They were charged for 128 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Wesley Vira was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his two overs bowled out against 16 runs.
The batting order of MT Bulls also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They failed to chase the target of 129 runs and could manage to score 97 runs in their 10 overs inning. Andrew Mansale was the only successful batsman from their side who smashed the inning of 75 runs on just 38 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and eight sixes. No other batsmen from their side could even enter into double-figure. Patrick Matautaaval, Philip Tsione, Godfrey Mangau, and Wamjeo Wotu failed to open their account on the scoreboard.
Mighty Efate Panthers Previews
Mighty Efate Panthers had an outstanding start to this tournament. They had won both opening matches played earlier. They have beaten MT Bulls in their very first match of this season of VBL with the margin of 37 runs and they were beaten they beat Ifira Sharks in their second match with the margin of five wickets.
The batting order of Mighty Efate Panthers had an outstanding performance in their very first match of this tournament. They scored a total of 128 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their bowling unit also had a superb performance in the second match. They sent the all team of Ifira Sharks back to the pavilion on a total of just 35 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, Mighty Efate Panthers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Mighty Efate Panthers a favorite team to win this match.
The batting order of Mighty Efate Panthers is strong
Mighty Efate Panthers is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Mighty Efate Panthers looks strong as compared to MT Bulls
The bowling unit of MT Bulls also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Mighty Efate Panthers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Mighty Efate Panthers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Mighty Efate Panthers have 52% chance to win this match MT Bulls has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of Vanuatu Blast T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th Match of Vanuatu Blast T10 League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Vanuatu Cricket Ground’s Hybrid Oval. A lot of T10 format matches had been played at this venue and we also had seen the score of 228 in ten overs in the past. We should expect a high scoring match.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Hybrid Oval is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Mighty Efate Panthers vs MT Bulls, 4th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Mighty Efate Panthers vs MT Bulls, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 23rd May 2020
Time: 04:00 AM GMT, 9:30 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Vanuatu Cricket Ground
Location: Hybrid Oval
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
MT Bulls Squad
Andrew Mansale, Clement Tommy, Damien Chilia, Nono Chilia, Vincent Matautaava, Wamejo Wotu, Williamsing Nalisa, Darren Wotu, Eddie Mansale, Malon Tastuki, Marcel Taea, Patrick Matautaava, Philip Tsione, Rival Samson, Shay Narai, Godfrey Mangau, Julian Tommy.
Mighty Efate Panthers Squad
Brian Tari, Edwell Kalfau, Jarryd Allan, Joshua Rasu, Junior Alfred Carlot, Kendy Kenneth, Kenny Tari, Manu Kenni, McMillan Markia, Richard Barnes, Selwyn Garae, Shem Sala, Simpson Obed, Tony Tamata, Wesley Vira, William Laumae, Lazaro Carlot, Lency Shem, Lenika Natapei.