The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of Vitality T20 Blast. The 62nd Match of Vitality T20 Blast 2020 is scheduled to play between Middlesex and Surrey on Monday, 14th September 2020 at Lord’s, London. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of T20 Blast free.
Middlesex had an average performance in this tournament. They had played a total of six matches so far with two wins to their name. They had lost two matches while their one match was tied and the other match was ended with no result. They are holding the 4th position on the points table. They won their most recent match against Hampshire with a margin of 19 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was average. They could manage to score 142 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Stevie Eskinazi was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 33 runs on 28 deliveries with the help of two sixes. J Simpson remained not out after scoring 30 runs while Jack Davies had 23 runs to his name.
Middlesex won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 143 runs and leaked 123 runs and also send the all team of Hampshire back to the pavilion. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. The skipper, Steven Finn was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 27 runs. Tom Helm also had a superb performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against just 12 runs. Tim Murtagh also picked two wickets while he was charged for 20 runs in his four overs bowled out. Miguel Cummins and Nathan Sowter picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The performance of Surrey had been good in this edition of Vitality T20 Blast. They had played a total of six matches so far with three wins to their name. They had lost one match while their one match was tied and the other was ended with no result. They are holding the 2nd position on the points table of the South Group. They won their previous match against Essex with a margin of four wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 195 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Daniel Moriarty was the most economical bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 36 runs. R Topley also picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 38 runs. The skipper, G Batty picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 23 runs. Will Jacks, Gus Atkinson, and J Overton were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Surrey won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 196 runs on the last ball of their inning. Laurie Evans was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 88 runs. He faced 52 deliveries and smashed 7 boundaries and 4 huge sixes. Rory Burns and Jamie Overton scored 30 runs each while Will Jacks could manage to score 29 runs. Hashim Amla was the only batsman from their side who failed to open his account on the scoreboard.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our Vitality T20 Blast prediction, Surrey is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Surrey a favorite team to win this match.
Surrey had performed well in this tournament so far
Surrey is a strong team as compared to Surrey
The bowling unit of Surrey is strong
Surrey also has a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Surrey had been good in their previously played matches so far, so the winning chances of today match for Surrey have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Surrey have 52% chances to win this match Middlesex has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play a key role in the decision of all matches of Vitality T20 Blast. Defending is much easier in the conditions in England than chasing so according to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 62nd Match of Vitality T20 Blast is going to be played at Lord’s, London. The pitch here at this stadium is expected to be flat and much favored for batting. It has a decent amount of pace and bounces in it. We may have some high scoring matches here. The pitch may also have some help in it for the seamers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taunton is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain during this match but we are hoping a full match to see without any disturbance.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 fantasy prediction for the 62nd Match of the finals day in Vitality T20 Blast, between Middlesex and Surrey.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 14th September 2020
Time: 05:15 PM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL / 10:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: London, England
Known as: Lord’s Cricket Ground
Ends: Pavilion End, Nursery End
Time Zone: UTC +01:00
Home to: Marylebone Cricket Club, Middlesex
Other Sports: it is home to Lacrosse, Hockey, Archery (2012 Olympics)
Curator: Mick Hunt
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 121
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 122/3 (17.5 Ov) by AUSW vs ENGW
Highest score chased: 122/3 (17.5 Ov) by AUSW vs ENGW
Stephen Eskinazi, Max Holden, Dan Lincoln, Jack Davies, Martin Andersson, John Simpson (wk), Tom Helm, Nathan Sowter, Miguel Cummins, Steven Finn (c), Tim Murtagh, James Harris, Joe Cracknell, Blake Cullen, Luke Hollman.
Rikki Clarke, Amar Virdi, Ryan Patel, James Taylor, Matt Dunn, Scott Borthwick, Mark Stoneman, Will Jacks, Hashim Amla, Laurie Evans, Ben Foakes (wk), Rory Burns, Jamie Smith, Gus Atkinson, Jamie Overton, Gareth Batty (c), Daniel Moriarty, Reece Topley.