The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 11th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi on Friday, 28th February 2020 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Lahore Qalandars Previews
This season of Pakistan Super League also had not to change the fate of Lahore Qalandars. They had lost their both earlier matches played so far and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Islamabad United by the margin of just one wicket. That was a close contest and Lahore Qalandars were unlucky in that match as they could easily win it. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match. They put a total of 182 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mohammad Hafeez was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 98 runs and remained not out till the end of their inning. He faced 57 deliveries and smashed seven boundaries and the same maximum sixes. Fakhar Zaman scored 33 runs in the previous match.
The performance of the bowling unit of Lahore Qalandars performed well in the previous match but they failed to defend the target of 183 runs. They were charged for the target in 19.5 overs. Shaheen Afridi was the one and the only successful bowler from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 18 runs. Haris Rauf picked two wickets but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 41 runs in his four overs bowled out. Mohammad Hafeez, David Wiese, and Samit Patel picked one wicket each.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
The performance of Peshawar Zalmi had not been impressive in this season of PSL T20. They had played a total of three matches so far with just one win and two losses. They are situated at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Multan Sultans in their previous match by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order almost collapsed in that match. They were all-out on a total of 123 runs in Haider Ali was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 47 runs on 27 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and two maximum sixes. Liam Dawson scored 22 runs while Kamran Akmal could manage to score 15 runs. Almost eight batsmen from their side failed to enter into double-figure.
The bowling unit of Peshawar Zalmi also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They could not defend a low target of 124 runs and were charged for the target in 14.5 overs. Wahab Riaz was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his 3.5 overs bowled out against 36 runs. Hasan Ali and Rahat Ali picked one wicket each in the previous match. Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Amir Khan were the bowlers who could not get any wickets.
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi Heat To Heat Matches
Lahore Qalandars had faced Peshawar Zalmi in eight matches where they won just a single match and Peshawar Zalmi won seven matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Peshawar Zalmi is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Peshawar Zalmi a favorite team to win this match.
Peshawar Zalmi had decent records while playing against Qalandars
Peshawar Zalmi is well-balanced side as compared to Lahore Qalandars
Peshawar Zalmi have a strong batting order in the side
Lahore Qalandars have also a strong batting order
The bowling unit of Lahore Qalandars is also strong at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Peshawar Zalmi is a well-balanced side and has the best players in the shorter format of cricket in their squad. The key players of Peshawar Zalmi are in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Lahore Qalandars have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Peshawar Zalmi have a 51% chance to win this match Lahore Qalandars has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 11th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Rawalpindi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, 11th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 28th February 2020
Time: 03:00 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Chris Lynn, Dane Vilas (wk), David Wiese, Usman Shinwari, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Akhtar (c), Haris Rauf, Faizan Khan, Salman Butt, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ben Dunk, Jaahid Ali, Dilbar Hussain, Raja Farzan.
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Daren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Liam Dawson, Rahat Ali, Liam Livingstone, Hasan Ali, Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan, Umar Amin, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Mohsin, Adil Amin, Aamir Ali.