The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 29th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Multan Sultans and Lahore Qalandars on Sunday, 15th March 2020 at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Multan Sultans Previews
The performance of the Multan Sultans had been outstanding in this season of PSL T20. They are the best performing team of this tournament so far. They had played nine matches with six wins to their name. They lost one match while their two matches were ended with no result. They are leading the points table of PSL five with 14 points and a good run rate. They already had qualified for the semi-finals. They won their previous match against Peshawar Zalmi with a margin of three runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had an average performance in that match. They scored a total of 154 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Zeeshan Ashraf was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 52 runs on 39 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and one huge six. Khushdil Shah remained not out after scoring 30 runs. He faced 20 deliveries and smashed two huge sixes. The skipper, Shan Masood had 28 runs to his name.
Multan Sultans won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 155 runs and leaked 151 runs in their 20 overs inning. Sohail Tanvir was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 26 runs. Ali Shafiq picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 31 runs. Mohammad Irfan and Moeen Ali picked one wicket each in the previous match while Imran Tahir and Shahid Afridi failed to get any wicket.
Lahore Qalandars Previews
Lahore Qalandars had performed well in this season of Pakistan Super League as compared to the previous seasons. They had played a total of nine matches so far with four wins and five losses. They are situated in the fourth position on the table and this match will be a must-win for them to reach the semi-finals. They were beaten by Karachi Kings in their previous match by the margin of ten wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had an average performance in that match. They scored 150 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Sohail Akhtar was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 68 runs on 49 deliveries with the help of eight boundaries and two maximum sixes. Mohammad Hafeez remained not out after scoring 35 runs on 22 deliveries and Fakhar Zaman scored 17 runs in the previous match.
Lahore Qalandars lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend a low defend the target of 151 runs and were charged for the target in 18.1 overs without getting any wicket. They used seven bowlers in the previous match but failed to get any wicket. David Wiese was the most expensive bowler from their side who was charged for 38 runs in his four overs bowled out while Shaheen Afridi leaked 37 runs in four overs.
Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans Head To Head Matches
Multan Sultans had faced Lahore Qalandars in five matches where they won three matches and Lahore Qalandars won two matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Multan Sultans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Multan Sultans a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of Multan Sultans was outstanding in the previous match
Multan Sultans have a strong batting order in the side
The batting order of Multan Sultans is in excellent form
Multan Sultans have a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of Lahore Qalandars had been good in this season of Pakistan Super League and they had won the previous matches played at their home venue, so the winning chances of today match for Lahore Qalandars have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Lahore Qalandars have a 51% chance to win this match Multan Sultans has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous match that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 29th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Lahore is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans, 29th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 15th March 2020
Time: 09:00 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Gaddafi Stadium
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Known as: Lahore Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, College End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Lahore
Other Sports: it is home to Hockey
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 14
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 161
Average 2nd Inns scores: 143
Highest total recorded: 197/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs W XI
Lowest total recorded; 101/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 176/8 (19.4 Ov) by PAK vs ZIM
Lowest score defended: 126/7 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW
Multan Sultans Squad
Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Moeen Ali, Rohail Nazir, Shahid Afridi, Ravi Bopara, Ali Shafiq, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Irfan, Sohail Tanvir, James Vince, Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Ilyas, Junaid Khan, Wayne Madsen, Usman Qadir, Bilawal Bhatti.
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), David Wiese, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Akhtar (c), Haris Rauf, Dilbar Hussain, Muhammad Faizan, Salman Butt, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dane Vilas, Jaahid Ali, Usman Shinwari, Salman Irshad, Maaz Khan, Raja Farzan.