Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL T20, 49th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On October 3, 2021
The 49th Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between KKR vs SRH on Sunday, 3rd October 2021 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) Reviews
Kolkata Knight Riders were beaten by Punjab Kings in their previous match by the margin of five wickets. The performance of the batting order of this team was good. They scored a total of 165 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Venkatesh Iyer was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 67 runs on 49 deliveries with the help of nine boundaries and one huge six. Rahul Tripathi also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 34 runs while Nitish Rana had 31 runs to his name.
Sunrisers Hyderabad ( SRH ) Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad had lost their most recent match against Chennai Super Kings by the margin of six wickets. The batting order of this team once again failed to give the best performance in the previous match. They could manage to score just 134 runs in their inning of 20 overs. W Saha was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 44 runs with the help of one boundary and two huge sixes. Abdul Samad and Abhishek Sharma scored 18 runs each while Rashid Khan remained not out after scoring 17 runs. The skipper, Kane Williamson could manage to score just 11 runs.
KKR vs SRH Head to Head
Kolkata Knight Riders had played 20 matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad where Kolkata Knight Riders had won 13 matches while Sunrisers Hyderabad had won 7 matches.
There is no doubt that Kolkata Knight Riders is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Kolkata Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Kolkata Knight Riders will miss Lockie Ferguson and Andre Russell in this match
The batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is in superb form
The batting and bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad had totally failed in this tournament
Kolkata Knight Riders have a bowling unit that is in good form
Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team than Sunrisers Hyderabad. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 60% chance to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. As per our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 49th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Dubai is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Prediction
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 49th Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 3rd October 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST (BD)
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik, Karun Nair, Nitish Rana, Sheldon Jackson, Tim Seifert, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Pawan Negi, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, Harbhajan Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Vaibhav Arora, Varun Chakravarthy, Rinku Singh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann.
David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Shreevats Goswami, Virat Singh, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Jason Holder, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammad Nabi, Vijay Shankar, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jagadeesha Suchith, Khaleel Ahmed, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Siddarth Kaul, Jason Roy.