Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, IPL T20, 30th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On May 03, 2021
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the IPL T20. The 30th Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Monday, 3rd May 2021 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Kolkata Knight Riders Reviews
Kolkata Knight Riders had lost five out of seven matches played so far. They had won just two matches and are holding the sixth position on the points table when we are writing this. After seven matches played, Kolkata Knight Riders had failed to get a good combination the batting and bowling. The batting order of this team had failed to give the best performance so far. Shubman Gill scored some runs in the previous match against Delhi Capilas but his strike rate is very low. He had scored runs on the strike rate of just above the 100 which is not enough in a tournament like IPL. Nitish Rana had also failed to put some big runs on the board in the previously played matches. Rahul Tripathi is the other batsman who had been struggling in this tournament. Eoin Morgan scored runs in a couple of early matches but he failed to open his account on the scoreboard in the most recent match. We had seen some power hitting from the bat of Andre Russell but this is not enough.
Andre Russell scored 45 runs at the strike rate of 166 runs with the help of four huge sixes and we are sure that he will continue this good form in this match. Denish Karthik and Pat Cummins also had scored some runs in the middle overs. The performance of the bowling department of Kolkata Knight Riders also had been below the line. Pat Cummins is the only bowler who had performed well in almost all previous matches. He had picked wickets and also had been the economical bowler but no other bowler had given the best performance so far. Shivam Mavi was charged for 25 runs in his just one over bowled out in the previous match against Delhi Capitals. Varun Chakravarthy and Prasidh Krishna are the other bowlers who had failed to bowl well in the previous matches. Sunil Narine also had failed to perform as many of us were hoping. We think that KKR needs to make some changes in the batting and bowling squad for the next matches.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore had broken their tradition which they had in the previous season of IPL. They had won five out of seven matches played so far and are holding the third position on the points table. The top batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is strong and experienced which is led by Virat Kohli, Devdutt Padikkal, Glenn Maxwell, and AB de Villiers. The role of these four players had been key in the matches that they had won. If these players fail to score runs, Royal Challengers Bangalore had struggled in that matches. We also observed this in their previous match against Punjab Kings where they failed to chase the target of 180 runs due to the failure of their top batting order. Rajat Patidar had failed to score runs in the earlier matches but he put some runs in the most recent match. We saw some hard-hitting from Harshal Patel in the previous match. He scored 31 runs with a strike rate of 238 which is a good sign for RCB.
The bowling department of Royal Challengers Bangalore had been good in this tournament so far. Mohammad Siraj is leading the bowling unit of this team. He had picked early wickets and also had been the economical bowler. Harshal Patel was good with the ball in some early matches but he had failed to bowl on the right length. He had failed to pick wickets and also had proved the most expensive bowler. He leaked 53 runs in four overs bowled out and also failed to pick any wicket in the previous match against Punjab Kings. Yuzvendra Chahal is a bowler who had failed to give the best performance in almost all previously played matches. Shahbaz Ahmed had been good with the ball but he had given fewer overs to bowl. He leaked 11 runs in two overs in the previous match. Kayle Jamieson had been good with the ball. He had picked early wickets and also had been the most economical bowler. Daniel Sams was given the chance in the previous match and he performed well. He was charged for just 24 runs in his four overs and also picked one wicket.
KKR vs RCB Head to Head Matches
Kolkata Knight Riders had played 28 matches against Royal Challengers Bangalore where Kolkata Knight Riders had won 15 matches while Royal Challengers Bangalore had won 13 matches overall.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Kolkata Knight Riders had won two out of five most recent matches played while Royal Challengers Bangalore had won three out of five recently played matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Royal Challengers Bangalore a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
AB de Villiers, Glenn Maxwell, and Virat Kohli are in excellent form for RCB
The top batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is in superb form
Royal Challengers Bangalore have more strength in their bowling department
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a better batting lineup unit
Royal Challengers Bangalore are strong when it comes to power-hitting
Kolkata Knight Riders have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team than Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Royal Challengers Bangalore have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have 52% chances to win this match Kolkata Knight Riders have 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 30th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Ahmedabad is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 30th Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 3rd May 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Narendra Modi Stadium
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Known as: Motera Gujarat Stadium
Ends: Adani Pavilion End, GMDC End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Gujarat
Curator: Bagira Thakur
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 6
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 174
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest total recorded: 224/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Highest score chased: 166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 185/8 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan (c), Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Prasidh Krishna, Varun Chakravarthy, Harbhajan Singh, Shakib Al Hasan, Ben Cutting, Karun Nair, Pawan Negi, Kuldeep Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sheldon Jackson, Sandeep Warrier, Tim Seifert, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Vaibhav Arora.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Daniel Sams, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Daniel Christian, Sachin Baby, Srikar Bharat, Navdeep Saini, Pavan Deshpande, Mohammed Azharuddin, Finn Allen, Suyash Prabhudessai.