The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 5th Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2020 is scheduled to play between Knights and Warriors on Friday, 7th February 2020 at Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Momentum One Day Cup free.
Knights failed to have a good start to this season of Momentum Cup. They lost their opening match of this tournament against Dolphins by a huge margin of 92 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit had a good performance in that match. They leaked 209 runs in their inning of 50 overs. Shaun von Berg was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his ten overs bowled out against 31 runs. Corne Dry and Shadley van Schalkwyk picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The batting order of Knight almost collapsed in the previous match. They were all-out on a total of 115 runs in 34.2 overs while chasing the target of 210 runs. Wandile Makwetu was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 29 runs. He faced 47 deliveries and smashed two boundaries. The skipper, Petrus van Biljon could manage to score 26 runs while Grant Mokoena had 13 runs to his name.
The first match of Warriors to this season of Momentum Cup was a rain-affected match and was decided through the DLS method. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match. They leaked 274 runs in their inning of 49 overs. Dyllan Matthews was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his nine overs bowled out while he was charged for 55 runs. Glenton Stuurman, Sisanda Magala, and Onke Nyaku picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The batting order of Warriors had a good performance in the previous match but they failed to chase the target of 275 runs. They were all-out on a total of 245 runs in 47.1 overs. Rudi Second was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 66 runs. He faced 65 deliveries and smashed five boundaries during his inning. Onke Nyaku also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 30 runs while Matthew Breetzke scored 23 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Warriors is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Warriors a favorite team to win this match.
Warriors are overall a well-balanced side as compared to Knights
The batting order of Warriors had a good performance in the previous match
Knights have a strong bowling unit in the side
The batting order of Knights is much stronger than Warriors
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of the Warriors was good in the previous match, so the winning chances of today match for Warriors have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Warriors have 51% chances to win this match Knights has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of all matches of Momentum One Day Cup 2020. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 5th Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2020 will be played at Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. The pitch here in this stadium is good for batting and has some help in it for seamers. The players will take some time to adjust to the conditions and that could result in some bigger scores. A total of near about 300 runs should be par.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Bloemfontein is good for this match day. We should have a full match without any rain as it played in many matches.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 7th February 2020
Time: 11:30 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mangaung Oval
Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa
Known as: Chevrolet Park, OUTsurance Oval, Goodyear Park, Springbok Park
Ends: Loch Logan End, Willows End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Free State, Orange Free State
Andrew Birch, Gihahn Cloete, Yaseen Vallie (c), Rudi Second, Sisanda Magala, Matthew Breetzke, Marco Marais, Dyllan Matthews, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Onke Nyaku, Glenton Stuurman, Ayabulela Gqamane, Lesiba Ngoepe, Sithembile Langa.
Shadley van Schalkwyk, Corne Dry, Obus Pienaar, Petrus van Biljon (c), Grant Mokoena, Shaun von Berg, Keegan Petersen, Tshepo Ntuli, Wandile Makwetu (wk), Patrick Kruger, Raynard van Tonder, Ryan McLaren, Eddie Leie, Rudi Second, Duanne Olivier, Zakhele Qwabe, Luthando Mnyanda, Mbulelo Budaza, Andries Gous, Othniel Baartman.