The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 6th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators on Sunday, 23rd February 2020 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Karachi Kings Previews
Karachi Kings had an outstanding start to this season of Pakistan Super League. They won their opening encounter against Peshawar Zalmi by the margin of 10 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match. They put a total of 201 runs on the board in their inning of 20 overs. Babar Azam was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 78 runs on 58 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and two maximum sixes. The skipper, Imad Wasim also had a superb performance with the bat. He smashed the inning of 50 runs while faced 30 balls and smashed three boundaries and the same huge sixes. Cameron Delport scored 20 runs while Sharjeel Khan had 19 runs to his name.
The bowling unit of Karachi Kings failed to give its best performance in their very first match of this tournament but they defended the target of 202 runs. They leaked 191 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Umaid Asif was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs. Chris Jordan also picked two wickets but he was charged for 39 runs in his four overs bowled out. Mohammad Amir and Cameron Delport picked one wicket each in the previous match while Arshad Iqbal and the skipper, Iman Wasim were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket.
Quetta Gladiators Previews
Quetta Gladiators had a superb start to this season of Pakistan Super League and won the opening match of this tournament against Islamabad United but they were beaten by Peshawar Zalmi in their previous match. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They could manage to score a total of 148 runs in their inning of 20 overs on a pitch that was in much favor of the batting. Jason Roy was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 73 runs on 57 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and one maximum six. The skipper, Sarfraz Ahmed also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 41 runs on 25 balls. He smashed five boundaries and one huge six.
The bowling unit of Quetta Gladiators also failed to perform well in their most recent match. They failed to defend the target of 149 runs and were charged for the target in 18.3 overs. No bowler from their side could perform well in the previous match. Fawad Ahmed was the highest wicket-taker from their side but he leaked plenty of runs. He picked two wickets in his 3.3 overs bowled out against 40 runs. Mohammad Nawaz and Mohammad Nawaz were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket while Sohail Khan and Tymal Mills picked one wicket each.
Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators Heat To Heat Matches
Karachi Kings had faced Quetta Gladiators in 8 matches where they won three and Quetta Gladiators won five matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Karachi Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of Karachi Kings was outstanding in their very first match
Karachi Kings have a strong batting order in the side
Quetta Gladiators have also a strong batting order
The bowling unit of Karachi Kings is also strong at least on papers
Karachi Kings is a more experienced side than Sultans
The home ground, conditions, and crowd will also help Karachi Kings
Winning Chances of Today Match for Both Teams
The performance of the batting order of Karachi Kings was outstanding in their very first match of this tournament. They also have their key players like Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, and Mohammad Amir, in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Karachi Kings have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Karachi Kings have a 51% chance to win this match Quetta Gladiators has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 6th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Karachi is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators, 6th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 23rd February 2020
Time: 09:00 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 191
Average 2nd Inns scores: 109
Highest total recorded: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Highest score chased: 154/2 (16.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Karachi Kings Squad
Mohammad Amir, Chadwick Walton, Chris Jordan, Babar Azam, Umaid Asif, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Cameron Delport, Imad Wasim (c), Iftikhar Ahmed, Arshad Iqbal, Aamer Yamin, Usama Mir, Ali Khan, Umer Khan.
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Jason Roy, Shane Watson, Ahmed Shehzad, Ahsan Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Azam Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Khan, Tymal Mills, Mohammad Hasnain, Fawad Ahmed, Anwar Ali, Abdul Nasir, Arish Ali Khan, Zahid Mahmood.