The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 2nd Semi-Final of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Lahore Qalandars and Karachi Kings on Tuesday, 17th March 2020 at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Lahore Qalandars Previews
Lahore Qalandars had finely left their traditional spot on the bottom of the points table and now they are at the third position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. Like all other teams, they also played ten matches at the league stage with five wins and the same losses. They have beaten the topper of the table, Multan Sultans in their last league stage match with a massive margin of nine wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match. They leaked 187 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shaheen Afridi was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 23 runs. David Wiese also picked two wickets but he was charged for 24 runs in his three overs bowled out. Mohammad Hafeez picked one wicket while Dilbar Hussain, Samit Patel, Haris Rauf, and Raja Farzan were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket in the previous match.
The performance of the batting order of Lahore Qalandars was just outstanding in their previous match against Multan Sultans. They chased the target of 188 runs in 18.5 overs with six wickets in hand. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Chris Lynn was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 113 runs on just 55 deliveries with the help of 12 boundaries and eight maximum sixes. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Fakhar Zaman also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 57 runs while he faced 35 balls and smashed seven boundaries and two huge sixes. The skipper, Sohail Akhtar remained not out after scoring 19 runs.
Karachi Kings Previews
Karachi Kings had performed well in this season of Pakistan Super League as compared to the previous seasons. They also played a total of ten matches at the league stage with five wins to their name. They lost four matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the second position on the points table with 11 points after the end of league stage matches. They were beaten by Quetta Gladiators in the last league stage match by the margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order failed to give their best performance in that match. They could manage to score 150 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Cameron Delport was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 62 runs on 44 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and two maximum sixes. Babar Azam scored 32 runs while Chadwick Walton had 26 runs to his name.
The bowling unit of Karachi Kings failed to defend a low target on the board and was charged for the target of 151 runs in 16.2 overs. Waqas Maqsood was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs against 19 runs. Arshad Iqbal also picked two wickets in his 3.2 overs while he was charged for 37 runs. Ali Khan picked one wicket in his three overs while he was charged for 36 runs. Umer Khan and Usama Mir were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket.
Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars Head To Head Matches
Lahore Qalandars had faced Karachi Kings in nine matches where they won four matches and Karachi Kings won five matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Karachi Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Karachi Kings had performed well in this tournament
Karachi Kings have a strong batting order in the side
The batting order of Lahore Qalandars is in excellent form
Lahore Qalandars have a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of Lahore Qalandars had been good in this season of Pakistan Super League and they have good records while playing at their home venue, so the winning chances of today match for Lahore Qalandars have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Lahore Qalandars have a 51% chance to win this match Karachi Kings has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous match that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd Semi-Final of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Lahore is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, 2nd Semi-Final. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 17th March 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Gaddafi Stadium
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Known as: Lahore Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, College End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Lahore
Other Sports: it is home to Hockey
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 14
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 161
Average 2nd Inns scores: 143
Highest total recorded: 197/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs W XI
Lowest total recorded; 101/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 176/8 (19.4 Ov) by PAK vs ZIM
Lowest score defended: 126/7 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Sohail Akhtar (c), Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Raja Farzan, Dilbar Hussain, Muhammad Faizan, Usman Shinwari, Salman Irshad, Maaz Khan.
Karachi Kings Squad
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Usama Mir, Arshad Iqbal, Umer Khan, Ali Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Imad Wasim, Chris Jordan, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Amir.