The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 26th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Lahore Qalandars and Karachi Kings on Thursday, 12th March 2020 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Lahore Qalandars Preview
Lahore Qalandars had finely changed their fate and had moved up from their traditional bottom position to the third position on the points table. They had won their three previous matches consecutively. They had left two matches now and both matches are must-win for them to cement their place in the play-offs. They won their previous match against Peshawar Zalmi with a margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit failed to perform well in that match as they were charged for 187 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shaheen Afridi once again had a superb performance with the ball. He picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 28 runs. He played in that match while his thumb was injured. Samit Patel also performed well in the previous match. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 37 runs. Dilbar Hussain and David Wiese picked one wicket each. Haris Rauf who came back in this match after recovering his injury failed to get any wicket in that match. He was charged for 39 runs in his four overs bowled out.
Lahore Qalandars won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 188 runs in 19.5 overs. Fakhar Zaman who failed to put some runs on the board in the previous match had an outstanding performance in the previous match. He scored 63 runs on 46 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and three maximum sixes. Chris Lynn also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 59 runs on just 32 deliveries while he smashed six boundaries and three huge sixes during his inning. The skipper, Sohail Akhtar could manage to score 21 runs in the previous match.
Karachi Kings Previews
The performance of Karachi Kings had been average in this season of Pakistan Super League. They had played a total of seven matches so far with three wins and the same losses. Their one match was ended with no result and they are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Lahore Qalandars in their recent match with a massive margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had a good performance in that match. They scored a total of 187 runs in their 20 overs inning. Alex Hales was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 80 runs and remained not out till the end of their inning. He faced 80 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and five maximum sixes. Chadwick Walton also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 45 runs on just 20 balls with the help of two boundaries and five maximum sixes. Babar Azam scored 35 runs.
Karachi Kings lost the previous match due to the bad performance of their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 188 runs and were charged for the target in 19.1 overs. Mohammad Amir was the only successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 33 runs. Umer Khan also picked one wicket while he was charged for 37 runs in his three overs bowled out. The skipper, Imad Wasim leaked 40 runs in his 3.5 overs bowled out and remained wicketless. Aamer Yamin, Chris Jordan, and Cameron Delport also failed to get any wicket.
Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars Head To Head Matches
Lahore Qalandars had faced Karachi Kings in nine matches where they won four matches and Karachi Kings won five matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Karachi Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Karachi Kings have a strong batting order in the side
The batting order of Karachi Kings is in excellent form
Lahore Qalandars have a strong batting order in the side
Lahore Qalandars had already beaten Karachi Kings in this tournament
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of Lahore Qalandars had been outstanding in their previous match and had three matches in a now, so the winning chances of today match for Lahore Qalandars have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Lahore Qalandars have 51% chance to win this match Karachi Kings has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous match that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 26th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, 26th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 12th March 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Chris Lynn, Ben Dunk (wk), David Wiese, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Akhtar (c), Haris Rauf, Maaz Khan, Dilbar Hussain, Salman Butt, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dane Vilas, Jaahid Ali, Usman Shinwari, Salman Irshad, Muhammad Faizan, Raja Farzan.
Karachi Kings Squad
Mohammad Amir, Chadwick Walton (wk), Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Sharjeel Khan, Cameron Delport, Imad Wasim (c), Aamer Yamin, Iftikhar Ahmed, Umer Khan, Awais Zia, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Rizwan, Usama Mir, Ali Khan, Arshad Iqbal.