Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, PSL T20 2020, 9th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On February 27, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 9th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Islamabad United and Quetta Gladiators on Thursday, 27th February 2020 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Islamabad United Previews
The performance of Islamabad United had been good in this season of Pakistan Super League so far. They had played a total of three wins with two wins and one loss. They are leading the points table right now with four points and a good run rate. They won their previous match against Lahore Qalandars by the margin of just one wicket. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 182 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Shadab Khan was the most successful and most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 14 runs. Faheem Ashraf also picked two wickets but he was charged for 42 runs in his four overs bowled out. Muhammad Musa and Ahmed Safi Abdullah picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Islamabad United won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 183 runs in 19.5 overs and thanks to the last batsmen on crease who made it possible. The skipper, Shadab Khan was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 52 runs on just 29 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and four maximum sixes. Colin Ingram also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 30 runs while he faced 14 deliveries and smashed one boundary and three huge sixes. Dawid Malan scored 22 runs while Asif Ali had 18 runs to his name. The 17 runs on 11 balls of Muhammad Musa brought the victory for the United.
Quetta Gladiators Previews
Quetta Gladiators also had performed well in all previous matches of this season of PSL T20. They also had a played three matches with two wins and one loses. They are holding the second position on the points table with four points and a good run rate. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Karachi Kings in their most recent match by the margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit had a good performance in that match. They leaked 156 runs in their 20 overs inning. Mohammad Hasnain was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 33 runs. Tymal Mills picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 30 runs. Sohail Khan and Mohammad Nawaz picked one wicket each.
The batting order of Quetta Gladiators also had an outstanding performance in their most recent match Karachi Kings. They chased the target of 157 runs in 19 overs with five wickets in hand. Azam Khan was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 46 runs on 30 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and two maximum sixes. The skipper, Sarfaraz Ahmed also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 37 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target. He faced 28 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and one huge six. Shane Watson scored 27 runs in the previous match.
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Heat To Heat Matches
Islamabad United had faced Quetta Gladiators in 10 matches where they won four and Quetta Gladiators won six matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Quetta Gladiators is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Quetta Gladiators a favorite team to win this match.
Quetta Gladiators had already beaten Islamabad United in this tournament
Quetta Gladiators had a good record while playing against Sultans
The performance of Quetta Gladiators was outstanding in their previous match
Quetta Gladiators have a strong batting order in the side
Islamabad United have also a strong batting order
The bowling unit of Islamabad United is also strong at least on papers
The home ground, conditions, and crowd will also help Islamabad United
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Islamabad United is a well-balanced side and has the best players in the shorter format of cricket in their squad. They are also played in front of the home crowd, so the winning chances of today’s match for Islamabad United have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Islamabad United have a 51% chance to win this match Quetta Gladiators has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 9th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Rawalpindi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, 9th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 27th February 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Islamabad United Squad
Luke Ronchi (wk), Dawid Malan, Colin Ingram, Colin Munro, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Amad Butt, Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Musa, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Zafar Gohar, Philip Salt, Rumman Raees, Saif Badar, Rizwan Hussain, Akif Javed.
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Shane Watson, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Anwar Ali, Sohail Khan, Ahmed Shehzad, Jason Roy, Tymal Mills, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Azam Khan, Khurram Manzoor, Ben Cutting, Fawad Ahmed, Ahsan Ali, Arish Ali Khan, Abdul Nasir, Zahid Mahmood.