The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of Women ODI cricket. The 3rd T20 match of the South Africa Women tour of Australia, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 23rd March 2021 at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today match prediction for all matches of India Women and South Africa Women.
India Women Reviews
India Women had lost both t20 matches played earlier and also had lost the series. They were beaten by the margin of six wickets in the second t20 match. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored a total of 158 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shafali Verma was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 47 runs. She faced 31 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and two sixes. Richa Ghosh also had an outstanding performance with the bat in the previous match. She remained not out after scoring 44 runs. She faced 26 balls and smashed eight boundaries during her inning.
India Women lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling department. They failed to defend the target of 159 runs and leaked this target on the last ball of their inning. Rajeshwari Gayakwad was the most successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out against 20 runs. Radha Yadav also picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 25 runs. Harleen Deol was the other bowler who picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out while she leaked 32 runs. Arundhati Reddy, Deepti Sharma, and Simran Bahadur were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
South Africa Women Reviews
The way how South Africa Women had performed in this t20 series against India is just outstanding. They had won the both played matches and also had won the series. They won the previous match with a margin of six wickets. The performance of their bowling department was not impressive in that match. They leaked 158 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Anne Bosch was the most successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in her three overs bowled out against 26 runs. N Mlaba, S Ismail, and Nadine de Klerk also picked one wicket each in the previous match. Ayabonga Khaka and the skipper, Sune Luus were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
South Africa Women won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 159 runs on the last delivery of their inning. Lizelle Lee was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored a total of 70 runs. She faced 45 deliveries and smashed 11 boundaries and one six. Laura Wolvaardt also had an outstanding performance with the bat in the previous match. She remained not out after scoring 53 runs on 39 balls with the help of seven boundaries. The skipper, Sune Luus scored 23 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per today prediction, South Africa Women is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why South Africa Women is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
South Africa Women had won both matches and also the series
The batting order of South Africa Women is in excellent form
The batting order of India Women is in good form
India Women is a well-experienced side as compared to South Africa Women
The bowling unit of India Women is much stronger than South Africa Women
India Women also have the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
South Africa Women has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to India Women, so the winning chances of South Africa Women for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
South Africa Women has 52% chances to win this match India Women has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd T20 match between India Women and South Africa Women is going to be played at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. As per the live cricket score, a total of 270 runs should be a par score on this pitch.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Lucknow on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for India Women vs South Africa Women. After checking the ODI player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of India Women and South Africa Women is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 23rd March 2020
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium
Location: Lucknow, India
Known as: Ekana International Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 165
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 195/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended: 156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI