The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the ODI cricket. The 1st ODI match of South Africa tour of India, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 12th March 2020 at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today match prediction of all matches of South Africa and India.
India is holding the second position in the ranking of ICC ODI Men’s team ranking. India had recently had whitewashed New Zealand in the series of three ODIs. The regular captain of team India, Virat Kohli will be leading the side in this home series of three ODIs. Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyar, and Shubman Gill will be leading the batting order of team India. Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja are the all-rounders in the squad while KL Rahul and Rishabh Pant are the wicket-keeper batsmen. Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Siani, and Kuldeep Yadav will be taking care of the bowling unit of team India.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa is ranked at the fourth position in ICC ODI Men’s team ranking. They had a series of three ODIs against Australia with a massive margin of 3-0. Quinton de Kock will be leading the South African team in this series of three ODIs against India. Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis, David Miller, and Janneman Malan will be handling the batting order of South Africa. JJ Smuts, George Linde, and Andile Phehlukwayo are the all-rounders in the South African squad while Kyle Verreynne and Heinrich Klaasen are the wicket keepers batsmen. Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla, Beuran Hendricks, Anrich Nortje, and Keshav Maharaj are the key bowlers for South Africa.
South Africa ODI Stats and History
South Africa had played a total of 625 ODI matches where they won 385 and Opposing teams won 216 matches. Their six matches were tied and 18 matches were ended with no result.
India ODI History and Stats
India had played 987 ODI matches. They won 513 matches while opposing teams won 424 matches. Their nine matches were tied and 41 matches were ended without any result.
India vs South Africa ODI History and Stats
South Africa had faced India in 84 ODI matches where South Africa 46 ten and India won 35 matches while three matches between these two teams were ended with no results.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, India is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make India a favorite team to win this match.
India has a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of India is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for India
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
India has a strong batting order in the side which in excellent form. They are also playing at the home ground, so the winning chances of today match for India have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India has a 53% chance to win this match South Africa has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd match of this series and scheduled to be held at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 280 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Dharamsala is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 12th March 2020
Time: 08:00 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium
Location: Dharamsala, India
Ends: River End, College End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Himachal Pradesh, Kings XI Punjab
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 214
Average 2nd Inns scores: 201
Highest total recorded: 330/6 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 112/10 (38.2 Ov) by IND vs SL
Highest score chased: 227/3 (47.2 Ov) by ENG vs IND
Lowest score defended: 330/6 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI