The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 3rd Match of Vanuatu Blast T10 League 2020 is scheduled to play between MT Bulls and Ifira Sharks on Saturday, 23rd May 2020 at Vanuatu Cricket stadium. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VBL free.
MT Bulls Previews
MT Bulls failed to have a good start to this first season of Vanuatu Blast T10 League 2020. They lost their opening match of this tournament against Mighty Efate Panthers by the margin of 37 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit failed to perform well in that match. They were charged for 128 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Wesley Vira was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his two overs bowled out against 16 runs.
The batting order of MT Bulls also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They failed to chase the target of 129 runs and could manage to score 97 runs in their 10 overs inning. Andrew Mansell was the only successful batsman from their side who smashed the inning of 75 runs on just 38 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and eight sixes. No other batsmen from their side could even enter into double-figure. Patrick Matautaaval, Philip Tsione, Godfrey Mangau, and Wamjeo Wotu failed to open their account on the scoreboard.
Ifira Sharks Previews
If Sharks also lost their first match of this tournament against Mighty Efate Panthers by a massive margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order almost collapsed in this match. They could manage to score just 35 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Apollinaire Stephen and Michael Avock scored 10 runs each. No batsmen from their side could enter into double-figure.
The bowling unit of Ifira Sharks fought well but they failed to defend a low target on the board. They were charged for the target of 36 runs in just 7.4 overs. Obed Yoseph, Stephane Sandy, Apollinaire Stephen, and Nalin Nipiko picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, Ifira Sharks is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Ifira Sharks a favorite team to win this match.
The batting order of Ifira Sharks is strong
Ifira Sharks is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Ifira Sharks looks strong as compared to MT Bulls
The bowling unit of MT Bulls also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Ifira Sharks is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Ifira Sharks have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Ifira Sharks have a 52% chance to win this match MT Bulls has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of Vanuatu Blast T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd Match of Vanuatu Blast T10 League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Vanuatu Cricket Ground’s Hybrid Oval. A lot of T10 format matches had been played at this venue and we also had seen the score of 228 in ten overs in the past. We should expect a high scoring match.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Hybrid Oval is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Ifira Sharks vs MT Bulls, 3rd Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Ifira Sharks vs MT Bulls, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 23rd May 2020
Time: 02:00 AM GMT, 7:30 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Vanuatu Cricket Ground
Location: Hybrid Oval
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
MT Bulls Squad
Andrew Mansale, Clement Tommy, Damien Chilia, Nono Chilia, Vincent Matautaava, Wamejo Wotu, Williamsing Nalisa, Darren Wotu, Eddie Mansale, Malon Tastuki, Marcel Taea, Patrick Matautaava, Philip Tsione, Rival Samson, Shay Narai, Godfrey Mangau, Julian Tommy.
Ifira Sharks Squad
Apolinaire Stephen, Nalin Nipiko (C), Jamal Vira, Wolford Kalworai, Obed Yoseph, Stephane Sandy, Vince Vira, William Yamak, Niko Unavalu, Harry Pakoa, Alex Stephe, Michael Avock, Gilmour Kaltongga, Fernando Laumae, Bethan Moli, Ambong Rakau, Brenan Meyer.