Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Hsinchu Titans vs Taiwan Daredevils, P1-SLG, Taipei T10 League, Qualifier 3. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On May 16, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle T10 league cricket. The qualifier 3 Super League Group A match of Taipei T10 League is scheduled to play between Hsinchu Titans vs Taiwan Daredevils on Saturday, 16th May 2020 at Yingfeng Cricket Ground, Taipei. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Qatar T10 League free.
Hsinchu Titans Reviews
This match was previously held to played on the 10th of May but was ended with no result. The performance of Hsinchu Titans had not been impressive in this season of the Taipei T10 League. They had played a total of three matches with just one win to their name. They are laying at the third position on the points table with just two points to their name. They were recently beaten by Taiwan Dragons in their previous match with the margin of 20 runs where they won the toss and decided to field first.
Their bowling unit almost failed to give the best performance in that match. They were charged for 112 runs in the 10 overs inning. Raghuram was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out against 20 runs. Thomas Rayen and Manikandan were the bowlers who picked one wicket each. Joyal Francis, Pramod Kumar Mandal, and Eknath Sarkar failed to get any wicket in the previous match. Like the bowling, the batting order of Hsinchu Titans also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They failed to chase the target of 113 runs and could manage to score 92 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Joyal Francis was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 34 runs on 19 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one huge six. Pramod Kumar Mandal scored 21 runs while Vijay Kumar had 15 runs to his name.
Taiwan Daredevils Reviews
The way how Taiwan Dragons had performed in this first season of the Taipei T10 League is just outstanding. They had played a total of three matches with two wins to their name. They had lost just one match and are leading the points table of group B with four points and an excellent run rate. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Taiwan Daredevils in their most recent match with the margin of seven wickets.
They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit had an outstanding performance in that match. They leaked just 64 runs in their inning of ten overs. Marlan Samarasinghe was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out against just four runs. Mohammad Rajiuddin also picked two wickets but he was charged for 25 runs in his two overs bowled out. Rishi Josula and Chetan Pundora picked one wicket each in the previous match. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in that match. They chased the target of 65 runs in just 6.5 overs. Athula Senadeera was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 28 runs on just 16 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one huge six. Bevan Singh also performed well with the bat. He scored 24 runs on just 12 balls. He smashed one boundary and three huge sixes during his inning.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Hsinchu Titans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Hsinchu Titans a favorite team to win this match.
Hsinchu Titans is overall a well-balanced team
The bowling unit of Hsinchu Titans is also strong
The batting order of Hsinchu Titans is in excellent form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Hsinchu Titans had been outstanding in their all previous played matches, so the winning chances of today match for Hsinchu Titans have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Hsinchu Titans have 52% chances to win this match Taiwan Daredevils has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the result of each and every match of the Taipei T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as the behavior of pitch will be the same during both innings.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd Qualifier match of Taipei T10 League group B is going to be played at Yingfeng Cricket Ground, Taipei. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good for batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taipei is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain and we may have a complete match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Taiwan Dragons vs Taiwan Daredevils-P1-Taipei T10 League-Qualifier 2. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from this of Taipei T10 League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 16th May 2020
Time: 01:30 AM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
Ben Hall, Duane Christie, Charl Tou, George Klooper, Hein Nothnagle, Jeff Black, Tertius De Jager, John Koekemoer, Thomas Nei, Christiaan Du Toit, Charles Hayward, Hugh Schalkwyk, Louis Van Niekerk, Rob Schulenberg, Herman Snyman, Alan Slade.