The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of Vitality T20 Blast. The 60th Match of Vitality T20 Blast 2020 is scheduled to play between Hampshire and Kent on Monday, 14th September 2020 at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of T20 Blast free.
Hampshire had failed to perform well in this tournament. They had played a total of six matches with just one win to their name. They had lost one match while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the 5th position on the points table. They were beaten by Middlesex in their previous match by the margin of 19 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was impressive. They leaked 142 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. Mason Crane was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for just 20 runs. Ryan Stevenson, Shaheen Afridi, and Ian Holland picked one wicket each while C Wood was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Hampshire lost the previous match due to the worst-performing by their batting order. They failed to chase the target of 143 runs and scored 123 runs while their all team was out in 18.1 overs. Tom Alsop was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 43 runs on 41 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and one six. James Fuller also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 34 runs on 31 balls and smashed two boundaries. Sam Northeast, Joe Weatherley, and Shaheen Afridi failed to open their account on the scoreboard. The bowling unit of Hampshire is performing well and their batting order should give their best performance in up-coming matches.
The performance of Kent had been average in this season of T20 Blast. They had played a total of six matches so far with three wins to their name. They had lost one match while their one match was tied and the other match was ended with no result. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table of the South Group. They lost their most recent match against Sussex by a heavy margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not impressive. They could manage to score 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Joe Denly was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 32 runs on just 17 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one six. The skipper, D Bell-Drummond scored 29 runs while Heino Kuhn had 22 runs to his name.
The bowling unit of Kent failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They could not defend the target of 142 runs and leaked the target in just 15.4 overs. Joe Denly was the only successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his three overs bowled out against 19 runs. Calum Haggett also picked one wicket in his three overs bowled out while he was charged for 28 runs. Fred Klaassen, Grant Stewart, Imran Qayyum, and Jack Leaning were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our Vitality T20 Blast prediction, Kent is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Kent a favorite team to win this match.
Kent had performed well in this tournament so far
Kent is a strong team as compared to Hampshire
The bowling unit of Hampshire is strong
Kent also has a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Kent had been good in their previously played matches so far, so the winning chances of today match for Kent have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Kent has 56% chances to win this match Hampshire has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play a key role in the decision of all matches of Vitality T20 Blast. Defending is much easier in the conditions in England than chasing so according to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 60th Match of Vitality T20 Blast is going to be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. The pitch here at this stadium is expected to be flat and much favored for batting. It has a decent amount of pace and bounces in it. We may have some high scoring matches here. The pitch may also have some help in it for the seamers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taunton is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain during this match but we are hoping a full match to see without any disturbance.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 fantasy prediction for the 60th Match of the finals day in Vitality T20 Blast, between Hampshire and Kent.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 14th September 2020
Time: 01:00 PM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL / 06:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: The Rose Bowl
Location: Southampton, England
Capacity: 6,500 (20,000 with temporary seating)
Known as: The Ageas Bowl, West End
Ends: Pavilion End, Northern End
Time Zone: UTC +01:00
Home to: Hampshire, Hampshire 2nd XI
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 167
Average 2nd Inns scores: 150
Highest total recorded: 248/6 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Lowest total recorded: 79/10 (14.3 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Highest score chased: 158/4 (18.5 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 162/7 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Tom Alsop, James Vince (c), Sam Northeast, Joe Weatherley, James Fuller, Lewis McManus (wk), Ian Holland, Chris Wood, Ryan Stevenson, Mason Crane, Shaheen Afridi, Calvin Harrison, Bradley Wheal, Felix Organ, Ajeet Dale.
Daniel Bell-Drummond (c), Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Heino Kuhn, Alex Blake, Jack Leaning, Jordan Cox (wk), Grant Stewart, Calum Haggett, Imran Qayyum, Fred Klaassen, Tim Groenewald, Hamidullah Qadri, Oliver Robinson.