The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of Vitality T20 Blast. The 67th Match of Vitality T20 Blast 2020 is scheduled to play between Hampshire and Essex on Wednesday, 16th September 2020 at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of T20 Blast free.
Hampshire had failed to give their good performance in this tournament. They had played a total of seven matches with just one win to their name. They had lost five matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are laying at the bottom of the points table of the South Group. They were beaten by Kent in their most recent match by the margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good. They put a total of 182 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. James Fuller was the most successful bowler from their side who remained not out after scoring 50 runs. He faced just 23 runs and smashed two boundaries and four sixes. The skipper, J Vince also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 48 runs on 46 deliveries with the help of five boundaries. Sam Northeast scored 37 runs while Weatherley had 17 runs to his name.
Hampshire lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 183 runs and were charged for the target in just 17.1 overs. No bowler from their side could give the best performance in that match. Chris Wood and Ian Holland picked one wicket each in the previous match while Shaheen Afridi, Ryan Stevenson, Mason Crane, and the skipper, James Vince were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of Hampshire is performing well and now it is the responsibility of their bowling department to perform well.
Essex also had failed to give their best performance in this edition of the T20 Blast. They also had played a total of seven matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches while their one match was tied and the other was ended with no result. They holding the second last position on the points table of the South Group. They won their previous match against Sussex with a margin of 12 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good. They scored 197 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Daniel Lawrence was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 81 runs while he faced just 44 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and the same huge sixes. Tom Westley also performed well in the previous match. He scored 39 runs while Michael Pepper remained not out after scoring 34 runs.
The performance of the bowling unit of Essex was not impressive in the previous match but they defended the target of 198 runs and leaked 185 runs in their inning of 20 overs. They used eight bowlers in that match. Daniel Lawrence was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his one over bowled out against just 3 runs. Samuel Cook also picked two wickets but he was charged for 25 runs in his three overs bowled out. Matthew Quinn, Paul Walter, and the skipper, Simon Harmer picked one wicket each while Jack Plom, Aron Najjar, and Cameron Delport remained wicket-less in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our Vitality T20 Blast prediction, Hampshire is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Hampshire a favorite team to win this match.
Hampshire is a strong team as compared to Essex
The bowling unit of Hampshire is strong
Hampshire also has a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Hampshire had been good in their previously played matches so far, so the winning chances of today match for Hampshire have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Hampshire have 52% chances to win this match Essex has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play a key role in the decision of all matches of Vitality T20 Blast. Defending is much easier in the conditions in England than chasing so according to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 67th Match of Vitality T20 Blast is going to be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. The pitch here at this stadium is expected to be flat and much favored for batting. It has a decent amount of pace and bounces in it. We may have some high scoring matches here. The pitch may also have some help in it for the seamers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taunton is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain during this match but we are hoping a full match to see without any disturbance.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 fantasy prediction for the 67th Match of the finals day in Vitality T20 Blast, between Hampshire and Essex.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 16th September 2020
Time: 01:00 PM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL / 06:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: The Rose Bowl
Location: Southampton, England
Capacity: 6,500 (20,000 with temporary seating)
Known as: The Ageas Bowl, West End
Ends: Pavilion End, Northern End
Time Zone: UTC +01:00
Home to: Hampshire, Hampshire 2nd XI
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 167
Average 2nd Inns scores: 150
Highest total recorded: 248/6 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Lowest total recorded: 79/10 (14.3 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Highest score chased: 158/4 (18.5 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 162/7 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
James Vince (c), Tom Alsop, Sam Northeast, Joe Weatherley, James Fuller, Lewis McManus (wk), Ian Holland, Chris Wood, Ryan Stevenson, Mason Crane, Shaheen Afridi, Calvin Harrison, Bradley Wheal, Felix Organ, Ajeet Dale.
Cameron Delport, Tom Westley, Daniel Lawrence, Michael-Kyle Pepper (wk), Ryan ten Doeschate, Paul Walter, Simon Harmer (c), Matthew Quinn, Jack Plom, Aron Najjar, Samuel Cook, Adam Wheater, Aaron Beard, Varun Chopra, James Porter, Shane Snater, Ben Allison.