Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Kitts vs Nevis Patriots, CPL T20, 2nd Semi-final Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Sep 15, 2021
The 2nd Semifinal of CPL T20 2021 is scheduled to play between Guyana Amazon Warriors and St Kitts and Nevis Patriots on Tuesday, 14th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
Guyana Amazon Warriors Reviews
Guyana Amazon Warriors had won their most recent match against Jamaica Tallawahs with a margin of 14 runs. That was a rain-affected match which was decided through the DLS method and this match was reduced to 18 overs per side due to rain. The performance of the batting order of GAW was average. They scored a total of 142 runs in their inning of 18 overs. Romario Shepherd was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 72 runs. He faced just 31 balls and smashed seven boundaries and six huge sixes during his inning. Chandrapaul Hemraj could manage to score 21 runs.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Reviews
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots had lost their previous match against Trinbago Knight Riders by the margin of four wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was average. They could manage to score 147 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Joshua Da Silva was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 50 runs on 45 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and one huge six. Sherfane Rutherford and the skipper, DJ Bravo scored 25 runs each while J Carter had 16 runs to his name.
Head to Head Matches
Guyana Amazon Warriors had faced St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in 14 matches where they had won 10 while St Kitts and Nevis Patriots had won 4 matches.
According to our CPL Prediction, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are the favorite teams to win this match. There are many factors that make St Kitts and Nevis Patriots a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots had beaten GAW in this tournament in two matches
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are a team who can win against any team in this tournament
Guyana Amazon Warriors has some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots is strong and in good form
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have a 54% chance to win this match Guyana Amazon Warriors has 46% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd Semifinal of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 2nd Semifinal match CPL 2021. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Details
Date: Wednesday, 15th September 2021
Time: 06:30 PM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 12:00 AM IST (BD)
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Mohammad Hafeez, Ashmead Nedd, Waqar Salamkheil, Kevin Sinclair, Nial Smith, Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik, Nicholas Pooran (c), Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Anthony Bramble (wk), Gudakesh Motie, Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad
Rayad Emrit, Asif Ali, Andre McCarthy, Colin Archibald, Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas, Ravi Bopara, Sheldon Cottrell, Chris Gayle, Jonathan Carter, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo (c), Dominic Drakes, Naseem Shah, Paul van Meekeren, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Fawad Ahmed.