Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Dubai Pulse Secure, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 9th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 26, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 9th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Dubai Pulse Secure and Fujairah Pacific Ventures on Sunday, 26th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Dubai Pulse Secure Reviews
The performance of Dubai Pulse Secure had been good in this tournament so far. They had played a total of two matches with one win while their one match was drawn. They won their most recent match against Ajman Alubond with a handsome margin of six wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive in the previous match. They leaked 104 runs in their inning of 10 overs but the way how their batting order performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 105 runs in just eight overs.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures Reviews
Fujairah Pacific Ventures had performed average in this season of D10 Emirates League right now with one lost and the other win. They had won their previous match against Team Abu Dhabi with a massive margin of 34 runs. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in the previous match. They put a total of 114 runs in their inning of 10 overs. The performance of their bowling unit was also good. They defended the target of 115 runs and leaked 80 runs in their inning of 10 overs while they picked six wickets.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Dubai Pulse Secure is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Dubai Pulse Secure a favorite team to win this match.
The batting order of both teams is in excellent form
The performance of Dubai Pulse Secure was good in the most recent match
The batting order of Dubai Pulse Secure is strong
The bowling unit of Fujairah Pacific Ventures is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Dubai Pulse Secure is a strong team as we had observed in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Dubai Pulse Secure have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Dubai Pulse Secure has a 52% chance to win this match Fujairah Pacific Ventures has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 9th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Dubai Pulse Secure, 9th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Dubai Pulse Secure, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 26th July 2020
Time: 07:30 AM GMT, 05:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE