Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Ajman Alubond, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 14th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 29, 2020
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 14th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Ajman Alubond and Fujairah Pacific Ventures on Wednesday, 29th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Ajman Alubond Reviews
Ajman Alubond had failed to perform well as per expectations. This team had played three matches with one win to their name. They had lost two matches and are they are situated at the fourth position on the points table with just two points to their name. They won their most recent match against the strong team of this tournament, ECB Blues with a handsome margin of seven wickets. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match and leaked 95 runs in their inning of 10 overs but the way how their batting order performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 96 runs in just 8.4 overs.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures Reviews
The performance of Fujairah Pacific Ventures had been average in this season of Emirates D10 League. They had played a total of four matches with two wins and the same losses. They are holding the third position on the points table. They lost their previous match against ECB Blues by a huge margin of eight wickets. The batting order of this team performed well and scored a total of 98 runs in their inning of 10 overs but their bowling unit failed to perform well and was charged for the target of 99 runs in just 7.2 overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Fujairah Pacific Ventures is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Fujairah Pacific Ventures a favorite team to win this match.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures is a well-balanced side as compared to Ajman Alubond
The batting order of Fujairah Pacific Ventures is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of Fujairah Pacific Ventures is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Fujairah Pacific Ventures is a strong team but they had given their best performance in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Fujairah Pacific Ventures have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures have a 53% chance to win this match Ajman Alubond has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 14th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Ajman Alubond, 14th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Ajman Alubond, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 29th July 2020
Time: 01:30 AM GMT, 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE