Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Fort Charlotte Strikers vs Grenadines Divers, VPL T10 2021, 20th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On May 24, 2021
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 20th Match of Vincy T10 Premier League 2021 is scheduled to play between Grenadines Divers and Fort Charlotte Strikers on Monday, 24th May 2021 at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VPL T10 League free.
Fort Charlotte Strikers Previews
Fort Charlotte Strikers had played a total of six matches with four wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over the strong and experienced team of this season of the VPL T10, Salt Pond Breakers with a handsome margin of seven wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was good in the previous match. They leaked 73 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Kirton Lavia was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for 15 runs.
Shaquille Browne, Ray Jordan, and Rasheed Frederick picked one wicket each while Nigel Small and Geron Wyllie were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The performance of the batting order of Fort Charlotte Strikers was also good in the most recent match. They chased the target of 74 runs in 9.5 overs. Miles Bascombe was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored his first fifty of this tournament. He remained not out after scoring 50 runs. He faced 28 deliveries and smashed three boundaries and four huge sixes. Camus Hackshaw and Gidron Pope scored 10 runs each while failed to open his account on the scoreboard as he was bowled out on a golden duck.
Grenadines Divers Previews
Grenadines Divers had almost failed to give the best performance in this tournament and they are the second-best performing team of this season of the Vincy Premier League. They had won just two out of five matches played so far. They had lost three matches and are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They had won their previous match against Botanical Garden Rangers in their most recent match with a handsome margin of nine wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was good in the previous match. They leaked 81 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Razine Browne was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out against just nine runs.
Braxie Browne and Kenson Dalzell picked one wicket each while Asif Hooper, Kevin Abraham, and Richie Richards were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Grenadines Divers also performed well and chased the target of 82 runs in just seven overs. Shem Browne was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 35 runs on 24 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and one-six. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Kadir Nedd was the other batsman from their side who put some runs on the board. He scored 33 runs while he faced just 16 deliveries and smashed four boundaries and two sixes.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Fort Charlotte Strikers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Fort Charlotte Strikers a favorite team to win this match.
Fort Charlotte Strikers had performed well as compared to the Grenadines Divers
The bowling unit of Grenadines Divers is in superb form
The batting order of Grenadines Divers also looks good at least on papers
Grenadines Divers is the best performing team of this tournament right now
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Fort Charlotte Strikers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Fort Charlotte Strikers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Fort Charlotte Strikers have a 52% chance to win this match Grenadines Divers has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the Vincy Premier League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 20th Match of Vincy Premier League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. Fewer matches had been played here. A score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in St Vincent is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Fort Charlotte Strikers vs Grenadines Divers, 20th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Fort Charlotte Strikers vs Grenadines Divers, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 24th May 2021
Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 11:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Arnos Vale Stadium
Location: Arnos Vale, St Vincent & Grenadines
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 2
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 143
Average 25th Inns scores: 141
Highest total recorded: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Highest score chased: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 135/7 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI