The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 1st T20 match of Pakistan tour of England, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 16th July 2021 at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today cricket match prediction for all matches of England and Pakistan.
England’s B team destroyed Pakistan’s team in the ODI series and had a whitewash with 3-0. The big names of England are back into the team which makes things more difficult for Pakistan. Eoin Morgan will be leading team England in the T20 series. He is one of the best batsmen of white-ball cricket and also in good form. Jason Roy and Jose Buttler will open the batting inning for England while Liam Livingstone, Eoin Morgan, Dawid Malan, and Jonny Bairstow will follow up. Tom Banton is also part of the squad of England but we don’t think that he will get a place in playing eleven for the first match.
Lewis Gregory and Moeen Ali will have some competition for the selection and we are sure that Moeen Ali will be selected for this 1st T20 match. The bowling department of England is very strong and they have plenty of choices to select the best bowlers. Adil Rashid will be part of the final playing eleven for sure while Chris Jordan, David Willey, Saqib Mahmood, Tom Curran, and Jake Ball are also waiting for the selection. Saqib Mahmood had been outstanding in the ODI series and had picked a lot of wickets. He was also part of the second half of the Pakistan Super League and was the highest wicket-taker. We are expecting that he will have a chance to play this match.
Recently played ODI series had proven a nightmare for Pakistan team and had left a lot of questions for the selection and the batting order. The batting department of Pakistan totally collapsed throughout the ODI series. We saw some good innings from Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan scored some runs on the board. It will be interesting to see what batting order is being selected by the management. We think that Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Rizwan, and Sharjeel Khan will be part of the batting order of Pakistan. Babar Azam scored 150 plus runs in the last ODI match and he is in superb form. We are sure that he will continue his good form in this T20 series.
Azam Khan had played good cricket in PSL 6 and he can also get a chance in the final playing eleven. Sohaib Maqsood and Imad Wasim will also the part of the playing eleven for the 1st match. Pakistan has one of the best bowling units when it comes to the T20 format of cricket. Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, and Haris Rauf are confirmed in the playing squad. One player from Mohammad Wasim Jr and Arshad Iqbal can also get a chance for this match.
England T20 History and Stats
England had played a total of 134 T20 matches with 71 wins to their name. They had lost 58 matches while their five matches were ended with no result.
Pakistan T20 History and Stats
Pakistan had played 170 T20 Internationals. They had won 105 matches and lost 63 matches. Their 2 matches ended with no results.
England vs Pakistan T20 History and Stats
England had faced Pakistan in 18 T20 matches where they won 12 while Pakistan won 6 matches. One match between these two teams was ended with no result.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, England is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why England is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
England have a strong batting order on the side
England is a well-experienced side as compared to Pakistan
The bowling unit of Pakistan is much stronger than England
England also have the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
England has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Pakistan, so the winning chances of England for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
England has a 54% chance to win this match Pakistan has a 46% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st T20 match between England and Pakistan is going to be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Nottingham on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for England vs Pakistan. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of England and Pakistan is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 16th July 2021
Time: 05:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL, 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Trent Bridge
Location: Nottingham, England
Capacity: 15,350 (to be 17,000)
Known as: Trent Bridge Ground
Ends: Pavilion End, Radcliffe Road End
Time Zone: UTC +01:00
Home to: Nottinghamshire
Other Sports: it is home to Football (Nottm Forest and Notts County) 1860-1910
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 11
Matches won batting first: 6
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 154
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded: 198/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs IRE
Lowest total recorded: 110/10 (17 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Highest score chased: 173/3 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest score defended: 130/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs IND
England T20 Squad
Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Tom Banton, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Lewis Gregory, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Saqib Mahmood, Dawid Malan, Matt Parkinson, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, and David Willey.
Pakistan T20 Squad
Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan (VC), Arshad Iqbal, Azam Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan (wicketkeeper), Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk), Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sharjeel Khan, and Usman Qadir.