The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 15th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Team Abu Dhabi and ECB Blues on Wednesday, 29th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Team Abu Dhabi Reviews
Team Abu Dhabi is the worst performing team of this tournament right now. They had played a total of four matches so far with just one win to their name. They had lost three matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Fujairah Pacific Ventures by the margin of 34 runs. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 114 runs in their inning of 10 overs while their batting order performed well but failed to chase the target of 115 runs. They could manage to score 80 runs in their inning of 10 overs.
ECB Blues Reviews
The way how ECB Blues had started its campaign in this season of the D10 Emirates League is just outstanding. They are the top-performing team of this tournament so far. They had played a total of five matches with four wins to their name. They had lost one match and are leading the points table with eight points and a good run rate. They won their most recent match against Fujairah Pacific Ventures with a massive margin of eight wickets. Their bowling unit had an average performance and leaked 98 runs in their inning of 10 over. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 99 runs in just 7.2 overs with eight wickets in hand.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, ECB Blues is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make ECB Blues a favorite team to win this match.
ECB Blues is the best performing team of this tournament
ECB Blues is a well-balanced side as compared to Team Abu Dhabi
The batting order of ECB Blues is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of ECB Blues is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
ECB Blues is a strong team and they had given their best performance in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for ECB Blues have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
ECB Blues have a 56% chance to win this match Team Abu Dhabi has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 15th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for ECB Blues vs Team Abu Dhabi, 15th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of ECB Blues vs Team Abu Dhabi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 29th July 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT, 09:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
ECB Blues Squad
Ahmed Raza, Adhitya Shetty, Ali Naseer, Arsalan Javed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Kartik Meiyappan, Kashif Daud, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Muhammad Boota, Muhammad Usman, Rohan Mustafa, Sultan Ahmad, Taimoor Ali, Vritya Aravind.
Team Abu Dhabi Squad
Graeme Cremer, Ali Abid, Aryan Lakra, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, Ghulam Farid, Ghulam Murtaza, Jalal Bhukari, Kai Smith, Khalid Mahmood, Noor Khan, Osama Hassan Shah, Rahul Bhatia, Rameez Shahzad, Riyan Mohammed, Rizwan Amanat Ali, Vinayak Vijayan.