Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, ECB Blues vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 18th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 30, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 18th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Sharjah Bukhatir XI and ECB Blues on Thursday, 30th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI Reviews
The performance of Sharjah Bukhatir XI had been good in this tournament so far and they are the second-best performing team of this season of D10 Emirates League. They had played a total of four matches with three wins to their name. They had lost one match and are holding the second position on the points table. They won their most recent match against Dubai Pulse Secure with a handsome margin of seven wickets. Their bowling unit had an outstanding performance in that match. They leaked just 73 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their batting order also performed well and chased the target of 74 runs in 6.1 overs.
ECB Blues Reviews
The way how ECB Blues had performed in this season of the D10 Emirates league is just outstanding. They are the top-performing team of this tournament so far. They had played a total of six matches with five wins to their name. They had lost just one match and are leading the points table of this tournament with 10 points and an impressive run rate. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Team Abu Dhabi with a handsome margin of 55 runs. The batting order of ECB Blues had an outstanding performance in the previous match and put a total of 150 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their bowling also performed well and leaked 95 runs in their 10 overs inning.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, ECB Blues is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make ECB Blues a favorite team to win this match.
ECB Blues is the best performing team of this tournament so far
The batting order of ECB Blues is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of ECB Blues is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
ECB Blues is a strong team and they had given their best performance in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for ECB Blues have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
ECB Blues have a 58% chance to win this match Sharjah Bukhatir XI has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 18th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for ECB Blues vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, 18th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of ECB Blues vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 30 July 2020
Time: 11:30 AM GMT, 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
ECB Blues Squad
Ahmed Raza, Adhitya Shetty, Ali Naseer, Arsalan Javed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Kartik Meiyappan, Kashif Daud, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Muhammad Boota, Muhammad Usman, Rohan Mustafa, Sultan Ahmad, Taimoor Ali, Vritya Aravind.