Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, ECB Blues vs Fujairah Pacific Ventures, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 12th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 26, 2020
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 12th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Fujairah Pacific Ventures and ECB Blues on Sunday, 26th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures Reviews
Fujairah Pacific Ventures had performed average in this season of D10 Emirates League right now with one lost and the other win. They had won their previous match against Team Abu Dhabi with a massive margin of 34 runs. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in the previous match. They put a total of 114 runs in their inning of 10 overs. The performance of their bowling unit was also good. They defended the target of 115 runs and leaked 80 runs in their inning of 10 overs while they picked six wickets.
ECB Blues Reviews
The performance of ECB Blues had been outstanding in this tournament so far. They had played a total of three matches with two wins to their name. Their one match was ended with no result. They won their previous match against Sharjah Bukhatir XI with a margin of 16 runs. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in that match and scored 112 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their bowling unit also performed well and defended the target of 113 runs. They leaked 96 runs in their inning of 10 overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, ECB Blues is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make ECB Blues a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of ECB Blues had been outstanding in this tournament so far.
The batting order of ECB Blues is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of ECB Blues is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
ECB Blues is a strong team as we had observed in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for ECB Blues have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
ECB Blues have a 53% chance to win this match Fujairah Pacific Ventures has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 12th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for ECB Blues vs Fujairah Pacific Ventures, 12th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of ECB Blues vs Fujairah Pacific Ventures, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 26th July 2020
Time: 05:30 AM GMT, 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
ECB Blues Squad
Ahmed Raza, Adhitya Shetty, Ali Naseer, Arsalan Javed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Kartik Meiyappan, Kashif Daud, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Muhammad Boota, Muhammad Usman, Rohan Mustafa, Sultan Ahmad, Taimoor Ali, Vritya Aravind.