The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 10th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Ajman Alubond and ECB Blues on Sunday, 26th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Ajman Alubond Reviews
Ajman Alubond had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of D10 League UAE Emirates T10 League. They had played a total of two matches so far and are still searching for a win. They lost their previous match against Dubai Pulse Secure by the margin of six wickets. Their batting order performed well in the previous match and scored 104 runs in their inning of 10 overs but their bowling unit almost failed to perform well. They could not defend the target of 105 runs and were charged for the target in just eight overs.
ECB Blues Reviews
The way how ECB Blues had performed in this season of Emirates D10 League is just amazing. They had played two matches so far with one ended with no result and the other win. Their first match against Dubai Pulse Secure was drawn. They won the second match against Team Abu Dhabi with a massive margin of 45 runs. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in that match and put a total of 164 runs on the board in just 10 overs. Their bowling unit almost performed well and defended the target of 165 runs. They leaked 119 runs in their 10 overs inning.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, ECB Blues is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make ECB Blues a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of ECB Blues was good in the most recent match
The batting order of ECB Blues is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of ECB Blues is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
ECB Blues is a strong team as we had observed in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for ECB Blues have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
ECB Blues have a 57% chance to win this match Ajman Alubond has 43% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 10th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for ECB Blues vs Ajman Alubond, 10th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of ECB Blues vs Ajman Alubond, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 26th July 2020 Time: 01:30 AM GMT, 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground Location: Dubai, UAE Opened: 2010 Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy Ends: City End, Pavilion End Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Time Zone: UTC +04:00 Floodlights: Yes
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29 Matches won batting first: 20 Matches won bowling first: 8 Average 1st Inns scores: 149 Average 2nd Inns scores: 125 Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
ECB Blues Squad
Ahmed Raza, Adhitya Shetty, Ali Naseer, Arsalan Javed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Kartik Meiyappan, Kashif Daud, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Muhammad Boota, Muhammad Usman, Rohan Mustafa, Sultan Ahmad, Taimoor Ali, Vritya Aravind.
Ajman Alubond Squad
Nasir Aziz, Abdul Shakoor, Ali Mirza, Ameer Hamza, Amjad Gul Khan, Anand Kumar, Asif Mumtaz, Hamad Arshad, Mohammad Azhar, Omer Farooq, Safeer Tariq, Sandy Sandeep, Sapandee Singh, Saqib Manshad, Shareef Asadullah, Syed Haider Shah, Zawar Farid.