Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Dubai Pulse Secure vs Team Abu Dhabi, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 13th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 29, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 13th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Team Abu Dhabi and Dubai Pulse Secure on Wednesday, 29th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Team Abu Dhabi Reviews
Team Abu Dhabi is the worst performing team of this tournament right now. They had played a total of four matches so far with just one win to their name. They had lost three matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Fujairah Pacific Ventures by the margin of 34 runs. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 114 runs in their inning of 10 overs while their batting order performed well but failed to chase the target of 115 runs. They could manage to score 80 runs in their inning of 10 overs.
Dubai Pulse Secure Reviews
Like Team Abu Dhabi, Dubai Pulse Secure also had failed to give their best performance in this season of D10 League UAE Emirates T10 League. They also had played four matches so far with just one win. They had lost three matches and are holding the second position from the bottom of the points table. They lost their previous match against Sharjah Bukhatir XI by a massive margin of seven wickets. The batting order of this team failed to put a high total on the board. They could manage to score 73 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their bowling unit also failed to defend a low target on the board. They were charged for the target of 74 runs in 6.1 overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Dubai Pulse Secure is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Dubai Pulse Secure a favorite team to win this match.
Dubai Pulse Secure is a well-balanced side as compared to Team Abu Dhabi
The batting order of Dubai Pulse Secure is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of Dubai Pulse Secure is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Team Abu Dhabi is a strong team but they had failed to give their best performance in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Team Abu Dhabi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Team Abu Dhabi has a 52% chance to win this match Dubai Pulse Secure has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 13th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Dubai Pulse Secure vs Team Abu Dhabi, 13th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Dubai Pulse Secure vs Team Abu Dhabi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 29th July 2020
Time: 3:30 AM GMT, 05:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
Dubai Pulse Secure Squad
Aagam Shah, Abdul Rehman, Adnaan Khan, Fahad Al Hashmi, Fahad Nawaz, Fahad Tariq, Faisal Amin, Faizan Sheikh, Ibthisam Sait, Imran Haider, Mohammad Rashid, Rahman Gull, Shafaqat Ali, Umar Hafeez, Usman Munir.
Team Abu Dhabi Squad
Graeme Cremer, Ali Abid, Aryan Lakra, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, Ghulam Farid, Ghulam Murtaza, Jalal Bhukari, Kai Smith, Khalid Mahmood, Noor Khan, Osama Hassan Shah, Rahul Bhatia, Rameez Shahzad, Riyan Mohammed, Rizwan Amanat Ali, Vinayak Vijayan.