Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Dubai Pulse Secure vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 11th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 26, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 11th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Sharjah Bukhatir XI and Dubai Pulse Secure on Sunday, 26th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI Reviews
The way how Sharjah Bukhatir XI had performed in this season of Emirates D10 League is just outstanding. They had played a total of two matches so far and had won both matches. They had won their most recent match against Team Abu Dhabi with a massive margin of eight wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was good. They leaked 81 runs in their 10 innings. Their batting order also had an outstanding performance. They chased the target of 82 runs in just 6.2 overs with eight wickets in hand.
Dubai Pulse Secure Reviews
The performance of Dubai Pulse Secure had been good in this tournament so far. They had played a total of two matches with one win while their one match was drawn. They won their most recent match against Ajman Alubond with a handsome margin of six wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive in the previous match. They leaked 104 runs in their inning of 10 overs but the way how their batting order performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 105 runs in just eight overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Sharjah Bukhatir XI is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Sharjah Bukhatir XI a favorite team to win this match.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI had performed well in this tournament so far
The batting order of Sharjah Bukhatir XI is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of Dubai Pulse Secure is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Sharjah Bukhatir XI is a strong team as we had observed in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Sharjah Bukhatir XI have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI have 51% chance to win this match Dubai Pulse Secure has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 11th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Dubai Pulse Secure vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, 11th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Dubai Pulse Secure vs Sharjah Bukhatir XI, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 26th July 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT, 09:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
Dubai Pulse Secure Squad
Aagam Shah, Abdul Rehman, Adnaan Khan, Fahad Al Hashmi, Fahad Nawaz, Fahad Tariq, Faisal Amin, Faizan Sheikh, Ibthisam Sait, Imran Haider, Mohammad Rashid, Rahman Gull, Shafaqat Ali, Umar Hafeez, Usman Munir.