Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings, IPL T20, Qualifier-1 Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On October 10, 2021
The Qualifier-1 Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play DC vs CSK on Sunday, 10th October 2021 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
Delhi Capitals ( DC ) Reviews
Delhi Capitals lost their last league stage match against Royal Challengers Bangalore by the margin of seven wickets as they failed to defend five runs on the last ball of their inning. The performance of their batting order was good in the previous match. They scored 164 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Prithvi Shaw was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 48 runs on 31 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Shikhar Dhawan also had an outstanding performance with the bat.
Chennai Super Kings ( CSK ) Reviews
Chennai Super Kings were on the winning track when the second half of this tournament was resumed. They won four matches in a row but they had lost the momentum and were beaten in the last three matches consecutively. They were beaten by Punjab Kings in their most recent match by the margin of six wickets. The batting order of CSK once again failed to put a big total on the board. They could manage to score just 134 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Faf du Plessis was the only successful bowler from their side who had an outstanding performance. He scored 76 runs while he faced 55 balls and smashed eight boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning.
DC vs CSK Head to Head
Delhi Capitals had played 25 matches against Chennai Super Kings where Delhi Capitals had won 10 matches while Chennai Super Kings had won 15 matches.
We know that Delhi Capitals is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Delhi Capitals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Delhi Capitals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Delhi Capitals had beaten CSK two times in this tournament
The batting order of the Delhi Capitals is in superb form
The batting order of Chennai Super Kings is also strong
The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals is better than Chennai Super Kings
Delhi Capitals is overall a strong team than Chennai Super Kings. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals have a 52% chance to win this match Chennai Super Kings has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
Qualifier 1 of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 170 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Dubai is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
DC vs CSK Fantasy Tips
WICKETKEEPER: Rishabh Pant BATSMEN: Faf du Plessis (C) S Dhawan A Rayadu S Iyer Shemron Hetmyer ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel Moin Ali BOWLERS: Kagiso Rabada (VC) A Nortje S Thakur
Date: Sunday, 10th October 2021 Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Ripal Patel, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Steven Smith, Umesh Yadav, Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Sam Billings, Marcus Stoinis, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Lalit Yadav, Kulwant Khejroliya, Vishnu Vinod, Praveen Dubey, Lukman Meriwala, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Avesh Khan, Anrich Nortje.
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Suresh Raina, Cheteshwar Pujara, Karn Sharma, Imran Tahir, Jason Behrendorff, Krishnappa Gowtham, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, KM Asif, Harishankar Reddy, Bhagath Varma, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Deepak Chahar, Josh Hazlewood.