The 50th Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play DC vs CSK on Monday, 4th October 2021 at the Dubai International Stadium, Dubai.
Delhi Capitals ( DC ) Reviews
The Delhi Capitals won their previous match by 4 wickets against the Mumbai Indians. They started the game with the target of 130 runs given by the Mumbai Indians. Shreyas Iyer was unbeaten and he played 33 balls in the match and scored 33 runs. Also, 28 runs came from Rishabh Pant’s bat.
Chennai Super Kings ( CSK ) Reviews
The Chennai Super Kings lost their previous match by 7 wickets against The Rajasthan Royals. The Rajasthan Royals were able to turn their target of 189 runs into victory. In that match, Turaj Gaikwad was the most successful and highest run-getter for Chennai Super Kings, scoring 101 off 60 balls.
DC vs CSK Head to Head
Last five Match
Capitals won by 7 wickets (with 8 balls remaining)
Capitals won by 5 wickets (with 1 ball remaining)
Capitals won by 44 runs
Super Kings won by 6 wickets (with 6 balls remaining)
Super Kings won by 80 runs
Delhi Capitals are a strong team with the batting and bowling department in good form. According to our prediction today Delhi Capitals is the favorite team that will win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
CSK has a decent record while playing against Delhi Capitals
The batting order of the Delhi Capitals is in superb form
CSK is much dependent on Ruturaj Gaikwad for run-scoring
Delhi Capitals have the bowling unit which is in good form
Delhi Capitals is a stronger team than Chennai Super Kings. They have the best players in the T20 format. The equation of who will win in today’s cricket match prediction is as follows:
Delhi Capitals have a 54% chance to win this match Chennai Super Kings have a 46% chance to win this match
The toss plays an important role in each match, as we had observed in the previous match. According to our toss forecast, the team that wins the toss will decide to field first because it was difficult to defend in the recent IPL matches.
Pitch Report & Conditions
IPL T20, 50th match is going to be held at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We noticed in the previous game matches here that the pitch at this venue is good for batting in the early overs. We have seen total scores close to 220 runs in the most three matches played here in recent games.
The weather forecast here is almost good for this cricket match. There is almost no possibility of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we can enjoy the full match.
DC vs CSK Fantasy Tips
Wicket Keeper: Rishabh Pant Batsmen: Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shikhar Dhawan(C), Prithvi Shaw All Rounder: Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran Bowler: Avesh Khan(VC), Ravichandran Ashwin, Anrich Nortje, Shardul Thakur
Date: Monday, 4th October 2021 Time: 8:00pm BD.
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan, Anrich Nortje, Sam Billings, Marcus Stoinis, Umesh Yadav, Lukman Meriwala, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Praveen Dubey, Vishnu Vinod, Kulwant Khejroliya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra.
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, KM Asif, Josh Hazlewood, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir, Robin Uthappa, Cheteshwar Pujara, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Krishnappa Gowtham, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Harishankar Reddy, Bhagath Varma.