The 16th Match of the Abu Dhabi T10 2021 is scheduled to play Delhi Bulls vs Northern Warriors on Thuresday, 25th November 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Delhi Bulls ( DB ) Reviews
Delhi Bulls had lost their most recent match against Team Abu Dhabi by the margin of six wickets. That was a match which they could easily win but they failed to defend 18 runs in the last over. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good. They scored 121 runs in their 10 overs inning. Romario Shepherd was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 39 runs on just 11 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and four huge sixes.
Northern Warriors ( NW ) Reviews
Northern Warriors had won their most recent match against The Chennai Braves with a margin of 19 runs. They lost the toss and were put in to bat first. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They scored a total of 152 runs in their 10 overs inning. Kennar Lewis and Moeen Ali were the most successful batsmen from their side and both batters scored 49 runs each. The skipper, Rovman Powell also performed well with the bat and scored 28 runs on just 12 balls.
According to our today prediction, Delhi Bulls is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Northern Warriors a favorite team to win this match.
Delhi Bulls had performed well in this tournament so far than Northern Warriors
The batting order of Northern Warriors is much stronger
Northern Warriors also has a strong bowling department
The bowling unit of Northern Warriors had performed well so far
Delhi Bulls had acquired the services of the best players and their key players are in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for Delhi Bulls have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Bulls have a 60% chance to win this match Northern Warriors has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the result of each and every match of the T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as the behavior of pitch will be the same during both innings.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 16th match of the T10 League is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast for Abe Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There was some rain in Abu Dhabi yesterday and two matches were disturbed but we are hoping that the weather will be clear during all matches of today.
DB vs NW Fantasy Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Kennar Lewis, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (vc) Batsmen: Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Eoin Morgan All Rounder: Moeen Ali, Dwayne Bravo, Romario Shepherd (c) Bowler: Imran Tahir, Dominic Drakes, Oshane Thomas
Date: Thursday, 25th November 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 10:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 62
Matches won batting first: 27
Matches won bowling first: 35
Average 1st Inns scores: 141
Average 16th Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 84/10 (18.2 Ov) by BAN vs RSA
Highest score chased: 167/5 (19 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Delhi Bulls Squad
Sherfane Rutherford, Adil Rashid, Devon Thomas, Gulbadin Naib, Akeal Hosein, Nyeem Young, Jaskaran Malhotra, Hafeez ur Rehman, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Hafeez, Luke Wright, Eoin Morgan, Dwayne Bravo (c), Dominic Drakes, Ravi Rampaul, Romario Shepherd, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Shiraz Ahmed.
Northern Warriors Squad
Kaunain Abbas, Upul Tharanga, Yo Mahesh, Chris Jordan, Mark Watt, Gareth Delany, Abdul Shakoor, Kennar Lewis (wk), Moeen Ali, Samit Patel, Rovman Powell (c), Ross Whiteley, Umair Ali, Abhimanyu Mithun, Joshua Little, Rayad Emrit, Imran Tahir, Oshane Thomas.