The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 21st Match of Vincy T10 Premier League 2021 is scheduled to play between Grenadines Divers and Dark View Explorers on Tuesday, 25th May 2021 at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VPL T10 League free.
Dark View Explorers Previews
Dark View Explorers is the best performing team of this season of the VPL T10 League. They had played a total of six matches with five wins to their name. They had lost just one match and are leading the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Grenadines Divers in their most recent match with a handsome margin of 35 runs. The batting order of Dark View Explorers had an outstanding performance with the bat in the previous match. They scored a total of 117 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Romano Pierre was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 39 runs on 17 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and four sixes.
Dean Browne also performed well with the bat in the previous match. He scored 27 runs while Lindon James remained not out after scoring 23 runs. The bowling department of Dark View Explorers also performed well in the previous match. They defended the target of 118 runs and leaked 82 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Rayan Williams, Dean Browne, Sealron Williams, and luke Wilson picked one wicket each while Shammon Hooper and Deron Greaves were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Grenadines Divers Previews
Grenadines Divers had almost failed to give the best performance in this tournament and they are the second best performing team of this season of the Vincy Premier League. They had won just two out of five matches played so far. They had lost three matches and are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They had won their previous match against Botanical Garden Rangers in their most recent match with a handsome margin of nine wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was good in the previous match. They leaked 81 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Razine Browne was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out against just nine runs.
Braxie Browne and Kenson Dalzell picked one wicket each while Asif Hooper, Kevin Abraham, and Richie Richards were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Grenadines Divers also performed well and chased the target of 82 runs in just seven overs. Shem Browne was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 35 runs on 24 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and one-six. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Kadir Nedd was the other batsman from their side who put some runs on the board. He scored 33 runs while he faced just 16 deliveries and smashed four boundaries and two sixes.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Dark View Explorers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Dark View Explorers a favorite team to win this match.
Dark View Explorers had won their most played matches of this tournament
The bowling unit of Grenadines Divers is in superb form
The batting order of Grenadines Divers also looks good at least on papers
Grenadines Divers is the best performing team of tournament right now
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Dark View Explorers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Dark View Explorers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Dark View Explorers have 54% chance to win this match Grenadines Divers has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of Vincy Premier League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 21st Match of Vincy Premier League season 2021 is schedules to be held at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. Less matches had been played here. A score near about 110 can be dificult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in St Vincent is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Dark View Explorers vs Grenadines Divers, 21st Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Dark View Explorers vs Grenadines Divers, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 09:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Arnos Vale Stadium
Location: Arnos Vale, St Vincent & Grenadines
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 2
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 143
Average 25th Inns scores: 141
Highest total recorded: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Highest score chased: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 135/7 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI