Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Cyprus Moufflons CC vs Nicosia Tigers CC, ECS T10 Cyprus Series, 88th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 23, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 88th Match of European Cricket Series ECS Cyprus Series 2020 is scheduled to play between Nicosia Tigers CC and Cyprus Moufflons CC on Thursday, 23rd of July, 2020 at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of ECS free.
Nicosia Tigers CC Previews
Nicosia Tigers CC had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of ECS T10 Cyprus Series and right now, they are the worst-performing team of this tournament. They had played a total of five matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table of Cyprus T10 League.
Cyprus Moufflons CC Previews
The performance of Cyprus Moufflons CC had been good in this tournament as compared to the other teams. They had played a total of six matches so far with four wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the second position on the points table with eight points and a good run rate.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Cyprus Moufflons CC is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cyprus Moufflons CC a favorite team to win this match.
Cyprus Moufflons CC is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Cyprus Moufflons CC looks strong
The batting order of Cyprus Moufflons CC also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Cyprus Moufflons CC is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Cyprus Moufflons CC have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Cyprus Moufflons CC has a 56% chance to win this match Nicosia Tigers CC has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 88th Match of European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Limassol is not good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Cyprus Moufflons CC vs Nicosia Tigers CC, 88th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Cyprus Moufflons CC vs Nicosia Tigers CC, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 23rd July 2020
Time: 07:30 AM GMT, 03:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Ypsonas Cricket Ground
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Cyprus Moufflons CC Squad
CZeeshan Sarwar, Nalin Pathirana, Mehram Khan, Muneeb Mughal, Ghulam Murtaza, Muhhamad Hussain, Chamal Sadun, Faheem Ashraf, Gurdeep Sharma, Gursewak Singh. Minhas Khan, Manikanta Ranimekala, Murali Alanki, Rajasekhar Poluri, Scott Austin, Ravi Kumar, Lakhwinder Singh, Gaganpreet Singh, Aamir Yamin, Waqar Ali, Riyaz Kajalwala, Gurwinder Singh, Manjinder Singh, Kamal Raiz, Ahil Malik.
Nicosia Tigers CC Squad
Abid Ali (W/K), Yasir Khan, Aizaz Jameel, Shabbi Ul Hassan, Abdul Mobeen, Kazi Saiful, Rashidul Hassan, Abdullah Al Tasmin, Faysal Mia, Habibur Rahman, Faruk Ahmed.