The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 37th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals on Monday, 19th October 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Chennai Super Kings Reviews
Chennai Super Kings are struggling in this season of the Dream11 Indian Premier League right now. Earlier they were searching perfect batting combination and now they are facing some bowling issues. They had to think about as they failed to defend 19 runs in the last over of the previous match. They had played a total of nine matches with just three wins to their name. They had lost six matches and are laying at the 6th position on the points table. They had almost five matches left and are matches are must-win for them. They lost the previous match against Delhi Capitals which they could easily win they lost the match in the last over due to the worst bowling by Ravindra Jadeja. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They put a total of 179 runs on the board in their inning of 20 overs. Faf du Plessis was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 58(47) runs with the help of six boundaries and two sixes. Ambati Rayudu also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He remained not out after smashing the inning of 45(25) runs and smashed one boundary and four sixes. Shane Watson scored 36(28) with the help of six boundaries while Ravindra Jadeja remained not out after smashing the inning of 33(13). He hit four sixes in the last over.
Sam Curran failed to open his account on the scoreboard as he was bowled out on a golden duck. The skipper, MS Dhoni could manage to score just three runs. Chennai Super Kings were in the winning position till the 19th over but they lost because they failed to defend the target of 180 runs and were charged for the target in 19.5 overs. Deepak Chahar was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 18 runs. Dwayne Bravo also had a good performance with the ball. He picked one wicket in his three overs bowled out while he leaked just 23 runs. Sam Curran picked one wicket in four overs bowled out while he was charged for 35 runs. Shardul Thakur was the other bowler from the CSK side who picked one wicket but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 39 runs in his four overs bowled out. Karn Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Ravindra Jadeja leaked 35 runs in just 1.5 overs bowled out.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
Rajasthan Royals had failed to give their best performance in this 13th edition of the IPL T20. They had played a total of nine matches with just three wins to their name. They had lost six matches and are holding the 7th position on the points table. They were beaten by Royal Challengers Bangalore in their most recent match by a handsome margin of seven wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was impressive in the previous match. They scored a total of 177 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. The skipper, Steven Smith was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 57(36) with the help of six boundaries and one huge six. Robin Uthappa also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 41(22) and smashed seven boundaries and one six. Jos Buttler scored 24 runs while Rahul Tewatia remained not out after scoring 19 runs. Ben Stokes had 19 runs to his name in the previous match.
Rajasthan Royals lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 178 runs and were charged for the target in 19.4 overs. Rahul Tewatia was the most economical bowler from the RR side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 30 runs. Kartik Tyagi picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out aginst 32 runs. Shreyas Gopal was the other bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 32 runs. Jaydev Unadkat was the most expensive bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. He was charged for 46 runs in his four overs bowled out. Jofra Archer leaked 38 runs in 3.4 overs bowled out and he also remained wicketless. The remaining matches of RR are almost must win with a handsome margin to move to the next level of this tournament.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Chennai Super Kings is overall a strong team as compared to the Rajasthan Royals at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL Prediction, Chennai Super Kings is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Chennai Super Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, and Steve Smith are in good form for RR
Chennai Super Kings are struggling in this season of IPL T20
The top batting order of Rajasthan Royals is in superb form
Chennai Super Kings have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Rajasthan Royals is also strong and performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Chennai Super Kings is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Chennai Super Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Chennai Super Kings have 52% chances to win this match Rajasthan Royals has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of the Indian Premier League as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 37th Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 175 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Dubai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals 37th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
CSK vs RR DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Jos Buttler (VC) BATSMEN: Faf du Plessis (C) Shane Watson Ambati Rayudu Robin Uthappa Steve Smith ALL-ROUNDERS: Rahul Tewatia Sam Curran BOWLERS: Jofra Archer Shardul Thakur Kartik Tyagi
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Chennai Super Kings Squad
Faf du Plessis, Sam Curran, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w/c), Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Karn Sharma, Piyush Chawla, Murali Vijay, Josh Hazlewood, Imran Tahir, Lungi Ngidi, Monu Kumar, Mitchell Santner, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, N Jagadeesan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif.
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson(w), Steven Smith(c), Jos Buttler, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Akash Singh, Anuj Rawat, Mayank Markande, Oshane Thomas, Mahipal Lomror, Shashank Singh, Andrew Tye, Tom Curran, Ankit Rajpoot, Manan Vohra, Aniruddha Joshi, David Miller, Varun Aaron.