The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 9th Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2020 is scheduled to play between Cape Cobras and Titans on Wednesday, 12th February 2020 at Newlands, Cape Town. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Momentum One Day Cup free.
Titans lost both earlier matches but they won the most recent match. They had played a total of three matches so far with one win and two losses. They are situated in the fourth position on the points table right now. They won their previous match against Warriors with a margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit had a good performance in that match. They leaked 233 runs in their inning of 50 overs. Dayyaan Galiem was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his ten overs bowled out against 27 runs. Hardus Viljoen picked two wickets while Imran Manackhad one wicket to his name.
The batting order of Titans also had a good performance in the previous match. They chased the target of 234 runs in just 38.4 overs with five wickets in hand. Tony de Zorzi was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 98 runs on 104 deliveries with the help of ten boundaries. Farhaan Behardien remained not out after scoring 31 runs while the skipper, Heinrich Klaasen scored 27 runs.
Cape Cobras Reviews
The performance of Cape Cobras had been good in this season of the Momentum Cup. They had won two out of three matches played so far and are holding the third position on the points table. They won their previous match against Dolphins by the margin of just five runs. That was a rain-affected and was decided through the DLS method. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in that match. They scored a total of 320 runs in their 50 overs inning. Zubayr Hamza was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 129 runs on 133 deliveries with the help of eight boundaries and one huge six. Pieter Malan scored 71 runs and George Linde scored 49 runs on just 28 balls.
The performance of the bowling unit of Cape Cobras was not impressive in the previous match but they defended the target of 321 runs. They leaked 280 runs in 43 overs when the rain came in. Jason Smith was the most economical bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his six overs bowled out against 36 runs. Nandre Burger also picked three wickets but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 81 runs in his nine overs bowled out. Thando Ntini, Mihlali Mpongwana, and the skipper, Dane Piedt picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Cape Cobras is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cape Cobras a favorite team to win this match.
Cape Cobras had a won the both previously played matches
Cape Cobras are overall a well-balanced side as compared to Titans
The batting order of Cape Cobras had a good performance in the previous match
Titans have a strong bowling unit in the side
The batting order of Titans is much stronger than Cape Cobras
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of the Cape Cobras was good in the previous match, so the winning chances of today match for Cape Cobras have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Cape Cobras have 51% chances to win this match Titans has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of all matches of Momentum One Day Cup 2020. As per our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 9th Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2020 will be played at Newlands, Cape Town. The pitch here in this stadium is good for batting and has some help in it for seamers. The players will take some time to adjust to the conditions and that could result in some bigger scores. A total of near about 300 runs should be par.
Your Content Goes Here
Your Content Goes Here
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Port Cape Town is good for this match day. We should have a full match without any rain as it played in many matches.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 12th February 2020
Time: 11:30 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Park; Newlands; Western Province Cricket Club; Newlands ‘A’
Ends: Wynberg End, Kelvin Grove End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Western Province
Cape Cobras Squad
Dane Piedt (c), Jason Smith, Dane Paterson, Aviwe Mgijima, George Linde, Zubayr Hamza, Pieter Malan, Thando Ntini, Nandre Burger, Hanno Kotze (wk), Mihlali Mpongwana, Jean-Paul Duminy, Rory Kleinveldt, Simon Khomari, Tladi Bokako, Akhona Mnyaka, Isaac Dikgale, David Bedingham.
Henry Davids, Dean Elgar, Farhaan Behardien, Hardus Viljoen, Dayyaan Galiem, Heinrich Klaasen (c & wk), Grant Thomson, Tony de Zorzi, Gregory Mahlokwana, Alfred Mothoa, Imran Manack, Theunis de Bruyn, Corbin Bosch, Tshepo Moreki, Victor Mahlangu, Matthew Arnold, Ryan Cartwright, Marcello Piedt, Kabelo Sekhukhune.