Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Canterbury Kings vs Auckland Aces, Super Smash T20 2020-21, 14th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jan 11, 2021
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 14th Match of Super Smash League 2020-21 is scheduled to play between Auckland Aces and Canterbury Kings on Monday, 11th January 2021 at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Super Smash League free.
Canterbury Kings Reviews
The performance of Canterbury Kings had been average in this season of the Super Smash League. They had played a total of four matches with two wins and the same losses. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table right now. They had won their most recent match against Auckland Aces by the margin of 10 wickets. That was a rain-affected match and was reduced to five overs per side. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in that match. They leaked 52 runs in their inning of five overs.
Fraser Sheat, Will Williams, Sean Davey, and Ed Nuttall picked one wicket each. The batting order of Canterbury Kings also performed well in the previous match. They chased the target of 53 runs in 4.3 overs without losing any wicket. Chad Bowes was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 39 runs. He faced 14 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and four sixes. Ken McClure also remained not out after scoring 15 runs.
Auckland Aces Reviews
Auckland Aces had almost failed to give their best performance in this edition of the Super Smash League. They had played a total of four matches and are still searching for a win. They had lost all four matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Canterbury Kings in their most recent match by a margin of 10 wickets. That was a rain-affected match and was reduced to five overs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored a total of 52 runs in their inning of five overs. Chapman scored 25 runs while Ben Horne had 13 runs to his name.
The bowling department of Auckland Aces failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They could not defend the target of 53 runs and leaked this target in 4.3 overs. No bowler from their side could pick any wicket. Ben Lister, Ross ter Braak, Louis Delport, William Somerville, and Danru Ferns were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Canterbury Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Canterbury Kings a favorite team to win this match:
Canterbury Kings is a well-balanced side as compared to Auckland Aces
Canterbury Kings had a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of Auckland Aces is also strong
Auckland Aces have their key players available for this match
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Canterbury Kings was good in the previous edition of this tournament, so the winning chances of today match for Canterbury Kings have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Canterbury Kings have a 57% chance to win this match Auckland Aces have 43% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match as we had observed in the previous matches of this season of Super Smash League. As per our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 14th Match of Super Smash League is going to be held at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. The pitch here at this venue should be good for batting as it is in most places around New Zealand. We should have a very high scoring match is we get some warm and sunny conditions. According to the live cricket score, a total of more than 180 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Christchurch for matchday is not good. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping that there will be no disturbance during this match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Canterbury Kings vs Auckland Aces-Super Smash T20 2019. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Canterbury Kings vs Auckland Aces are mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 10th January 2020
Time: 06:10 AM GMT / 07:10 PM LOCAL / 11:40 AM IST
Venue Facts, Stats, and History
Stadium: Hagley Oval
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Known as: Hagley Oval
Time Zone: UTC +13:00
Home to: Canterbury
Curator: Rupert Bool
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 153
Average 2nd Inns scores: 154
Highest total recorded: 154/3 (18.3 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Highest score chased: 154/3 (18.3 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Auckland Aces Squad
Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Robert ODonnell(c), Ben Horne(w), Sean Solia, William Somerville, Ross ter Braak, Danru Ferns, Louis Delport, Ben Lister, Graeme Beghin, Ryan Harrison, Olly Pringle, Bradley Rodden, William O Donnell.
Canterbury Kings Squad
Chad Bowes, Ken McClure, Jack Boyle, Daryl Mitchell, Cole McConchie(c), Leo Carter, Cam Fletcher(w), Todd Astle, Matt Henry, Will Williams, Ed Nuttall, Sean Davey, Fraser Sheat, Matthew Hay.