Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Brisbane Heat Women vs Sydney Thunder Women, WBBL T20, 50th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On November 19, 2021
The 50th Match of the Women’s Big Bash League(WBBL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play Brisbane Heat Women vs Sydney Thunder Women on Friday, 19th November 2021 at Harrup Park, Mackay.
Brisbane Heat Women ( BHW ) Reviews
Brisbane Heat Women lost their previous match against Adelaide Strikers Women by the margin of eight wickets. The batting order of this team totally failed to give the best performance. They could manage to score just 94 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Laura Kimmince was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 22 runs. She faced 11 balls and smashed two boundaries and one huge sixes during her inning. She remained not out till the end of their inning.
Sydney Thunder Women ( STW ) Reviews
Sydney Thunder Women were beaten by Adelaide Strikers Women in their previous match by the margin of 18 runs. The bowling unit of this team totally failed to perform well. They leaked 176 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sammy-Jo Johnson was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 25 runs. Lauren Smith and HJ Darlington picked one wicket each while Isabelle Wong, Samantha Bates, and Deepti Sharma were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
BH vs STW Head to Head
BH vs ST played a total match: 15
Brisbane Heat Women Won: 8
Sydney Thunder Women Won: 7
Sydney Thunder Women is a strong team but they had failed to perform well in this tournament. They are a strong team as compared to the Brisbane Heat Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our WBBL T20 Prediction, Sydney Thunder Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Sydney Thunder Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Sydney Thunder Women had failed to perform well so far
Brisbane Heat Women have a better bowling attack
The bowling and batting order of Sydney Thunder Women is strong
Brisbane Heat Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Brisbane Heat Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Brisbane Heat Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Sydney Thunder Women have a 60% chance to win this match Brisbane Heat Women has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 50th Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the Harrup Park, Mackay. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast of Mackay is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
BHW vs STW Fantasy Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Georgia Redmayne Batsmen: Smriti Mandhana, Laura Kimmince, Phoebe Litchfield All Rounder: Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen (c), Deepti Sharma Bowler: Hannah Darlington, Samantha Bates (vc), Nicola Hancock, Courtney Sippel
Date: Friday, 19th November 2021
Time: 04:40 AM GMT / 02:40 PM LOCAL / 02:05 PM BD
Stadium: Harrup Park
Location: Mackay, Australia
Known as: Ray Mitchell Oval
Time Zone: UTC +10:00
Home to: Queensland
Brisbane Heat Women Squad
Anne Bosch, Georgia Prestwidge, Zoe Cooke, Ellie Johnston, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Grace Harris, Georgia Voll, Mikayla Hinkley, Charli Knott, Jess Jonassen (c), Laura Kimmince, Nadine de Klerk, Nicola Hancock, Courtney Grace Sippel, Poonam Yadav.