Published On: Jan 3, 2022755 words3.8 min readViews: 1113
755 words3.8 min readViews: 1113
Table of Contents
The 34th Match of the Big Bash League ( BBL T20 ) 2021/22 is scheduled to play Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers on Tuesday, 4th January 2021 at The Carrara Oval, Queensland.
Brisbane Heat ( BH ) Reviews
Brisbane Heat had lost most of their matches which were a close contest and their previous match against Hobart Hurricanes was one of these which they lost by the margin of 14 runs. They lost the toss and were put into the field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good. They leaked 150 runs in their 20 overs inning. Nathan Ellis was the highest wicket-taker from their side but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 41 runs in his four overs bowled out while he picked three wickets. Thomas Rogers was the most economical bowler who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 15 runs.
Sydney Sixers ( SS ) Reviews
The previous match of Sydney Sixers was washed out by the rain and was abandoned with a toss due to rain. Earlier they won their previous match against Brisbane Heat in their most recent match with the margin of two wickets. They lost the toss and were put in to bat first. The way how their bowling unit performed in the most recent match was just outstanding. They leaked just 105 runs and send all team of Brisbane Heat back to the pavilion in 19.1 overs. Sean Abbott was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against 31 runs. Ben Dwarshuis and Hayden Kerr picked two wickets each while Dan Christian picked one wicket.
BH vs SS Head to Head
Total Matches: 15
Sydney Sixers Won: 12
Brisbane Heat Won: 03
Sydney Sixers are overall a strong team as compared to the Brisbane Heat at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Sydney Sixers are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Sydney Sixers a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Sydney Sixers is the second-best performing team of this tournament
Sydney Sixers had a decent record against Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat have some players in good form
The batting order of the Brisbane Heat is very strong
Both teams have a strong batting order in the side at least on papers
Sydney Sixers is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sydney Sixers have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Sydney Sixers have a 58% chance to win this match Brisbane Heat has a 42% chance to win this match
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of Big Bash League. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in these kinds of big matches. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 34th match of Big Bash League 2021-22 is going to be held at Carrara Oval, Queensland. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast in Queensland is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
BH vs SS Fantasy Tips
Captain Moises Henriques Vice-Captain Sean Abbott Josh Philippe, Ben Duckett, Jordan Silk, James Bazley, James Vince, Sam Heazlett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Hayden Kerr, Xavier Bartlet
Date: Tuesday, 4th January 2022 Time: 02:15 PM BD
Location: Queensland, Australia
Stadium: Carrara Oval
Time Zone: UTC +10:00
Home to: Queensland
Other Sports: it is home to AFL
Brisbane Heat Squad
Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mujeeb Ur Rahman,Liam Guthrie, Tom Cooper, Cameron Gannon, Nathan McSweeney, Chris Lynn, Jack Wildermuth.
Sydney Sixers Squad
Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope, Jackson Bird, Jack Edwards,Josh Philippe(w), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Mickey Edwards, Steve OKeefe, Nick Winter.