The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 2nd T20 match of Bangladesh tour of Zimbabwe, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 11th March 2020 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today match prediction of all matches of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.
Bangladesh had been outstanding in this home series against Zimbabwe. After winning the test and the ODI series, they also won the first t20 match of this series with a margin of 48 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had an outstanding performance in that match. They scored a total of 200 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Soumya Sarkar was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 62 runs on just 32 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and five maximum sixes. Liton Das also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 59 runs on 38 balls and smashed five boundaries and three huge sixes. Tamim Iqbal scored 41 runs in the previous match.
The bowling unit of Bangladesh also had an outstanding performance in the first T20 of this series. They defended the target of 201 runs and send the all team of Zimbabwe back to the pavilion in 19 overs on a total of 152 runs. Mustafizur Rahman was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 32 runs. Aminul Islam also picked three-wicket but he was charged for 32 runs in his three overs bowled out. Shafiul Islam, Mohammad Saifuddin, and Afif Hossain picked one wicket each.
Zimbabwe failed to give their best performance in this tour of Bangladesh. They could not win any match of this tour. They lost the first t20 match by the margin of 48 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to give its best performance in that match and they were charged for 200 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sikandar Raza, Chris Mpofu, and Wesley Madhevere picked one wicket each while Carl Mumba, Donald Tiripano and the skipper, Sean Williams were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
The batting order of Zimbabwe also failed to perform well in the previous match. They could not chase the target of 201 runs and were all-out on a total of 152 runs in 19 overs. Tinashe Kamunhukamwe was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 28 runs while Carl Mumba scored 25 runs. Donald Tiripano, Richmond Mutumbami, and the skipper, Sean Williams scored 20 runs each. Sikandar Raza had just 10 runs to his name.
Zimbabwe T20 Stats and History
Zimbabwe had played a total of 75 T20 matches where they won 20 and Opposing teams won 55 matches.
Bangladesh T20 History and Stats
Bangladesh had played 95 T20 matches. They won 31 matches while opposing teams won 62 matches. Their two matches were ended without any result.
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe T20 History and Stats
Zimbabwe had faced Bangladesh in 12 T20 matches where Zimbabwe 4 ten and Bangladesh won 8 matches.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Bangladesh is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Bangladesh a favorite team to win this match.
Bangladesh had won the first T20 with a good margin
Bangladesh had a decent record while playing against Zimbabwe
Bangladesh has a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of Bangladesh is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for Bangladesh
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Bangladesh has a strong batting order in the side which in excellent form. They also had won both earlier matches played, so the winning chances of today match for Bangladesh have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Bangladesh has a 53% chance to win this match Zimbabwe has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd match of this series and scheduled to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Dhaka is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 11th March 2020
Time: 12:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00
Other Sports: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 43
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 21
Average 1st Inns scores; 153
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 211/4 (20 Ov) by BAN vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 72/10 (17.1 Ov) by AFG vs BAN
Highest score chased: 194/4 (16.4 Ov) by SL vs BAN
Lowest score defended: 129/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs UAE
Bangladesh T20 Squad
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das(w), Mohammad Naim, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah(c), Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mahedi Hasan, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Al-Amin Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud.
Zimbabwe T20 Squad
Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Regis Chakabva, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor(w), Sean Williams(c), Sikandar Raza, Wesley Madhevere, Richmond Mutumbami, Donald Tiripano, Charlton Tshuma, Carl Mumba, Chris Mpofu, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Chamu Chibhabha, Timycen Maruma, Ainsley Ndlovu.