The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 3rd ODI match of the Sri Lanka tour of Bangladesh, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 28th May 2021 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today match prediction for all matches of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
The way how Bangladesh had performed in this home series against Sri Lanka, is just outstanding. They had won the both ODI matches played so far and also the series. They won the previous match against Sri Lanka with a handsome margin of 103 runs through the DLS method. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They scored a total of 246 runs and were all out in 48.1 overs. Mushfiqur Rahim was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 125 runs with the strike rate of 98. He smashed 10 boundaries during his inning. Mahmudullah scored 41 runs while Liton Das had 25 runs to his name.
LIke the batting, the bowling unit of Bangladesh also performed well in the 2nd ODI. They leaked 141 runs in 40 overs when the match was stopped and at the end, they were 103 runs ahead of Sri Lanka through the DLS method. Mustafizur Rahman was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his six overs bowled out against just 16 runs. Mehidy Hasan also picked three wickets while he was charged for 28 runs in his 10 overs bowled out. Shakib Al Hasan picked two wickets while Shoriful Islam could manage to pick one wicket. Taskin Ahmed and Mosaddek Hossain were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Sri Lanka Reviews
Sri Lanka had almost failed to give their best performance in this tour of Bangladesh. They had lost the both ODI matches and also the series. They were asked to field first after losing the toss. The performance of their bowling unit was not much impressive. They leaked 246 runs and sent the ll team of Bangladesh back to the pavilion in 48.1 overs. Dushmantha Chameera was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his 9.1 overs bowled out against 44 runs. Lakshan Sandakan also picked three wickets in his 10 overs bowled out while he was charged for 58 runs.
Isuru Udana picked two wickets while Wanindu Hasaranga had one wicket to his name. The batting order of Sri Lanka failed to give the best performance in the second ODI match. They failed to chase the target of 247 runs and could manage to score 141 runs in 40 overs when the match was stopped. Danushka Gunathilaka was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored just 24 runs. Pathum Nissanka scored 20 runs while Isuru Udana remained not out after scoring 18 runs.
Bangladesh ODI History and Stats
Bangladesh had played a total of 384 ODI matches so far. They won 133 matches while other teams won 244 matches while their 7 matches were ended with no result.
Sri Lanka ODI History and Stats
Sri Lanka had played 859 ODI International matches right now with 391 wins to their name. They had lost 426 matches while 37 matches were ended with no result and 5 matches were tied.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka ODI History and Stats
Bangladesh had played 50 ODI matches against Sri Lanka where they won 9 while Sri Lanka had won 39 matches and two matches between these two teams were ended with no result.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, Bangladesh is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why Bangladesh is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
Bangladesh had won both ODI matches and also the series
Sri Lanka had failed to give their best performance in this series
The bowling unit of Bangladesh is much stronger than Sri Lanka
Bangladesh also has the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Bangladesh has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Sri Lanka, so the winning chances of Bangladesh for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Bangladesh has 55% chances to win this match Sri Lanka has 45% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd ODI match between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is going to be played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Dhaka on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka. After checking the player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 28th May 2021
Time: 07:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL / 12:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00
Other Sports: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 112
Matches won batting first: 52
Matches won bowling first: 59
Average 1st Inns scores: 227
Average 2nd Inns scores: 197
Highest total recorded: 370/4 (50 Ov) by IND vs BAN
Lowest total recorded: 58/10 (17.4 Ov) by BAN vs IND
Highest score chased: 330/4 (47.5 Ov) by IND vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 105/10 (25.3 Ov) by IND vs BAN
Bangladesh ODI Squad
Tamim Iqbal (c), Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mosaddek Hossain, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Mohammad Mithun, Soumya Sarkar, Mahedi Hasan.