The 4th T20 match of the New Zealand tour of Bangladesh, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 8th September 2021 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Bangladesh failed to give the best performance in the 3rd T20 match and was outclassed in each and every department of the game. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was average on a tricky pitch. They leaked 128 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Saifuddin picked two wickets while Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur, and the skipper, Mahmudullah picked one wicket each.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand bounced back strongly after losing two matches in a row and won the 3rd match with a handsome margin of 52 runs. The performance of their batting order was not impressive. They could manage to score 128 runs in their 20 overs inning. Henry Nicholls was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 36 runs with the help of three boundaries. Tom Blundell scored 30 runs in the previous match.
Bangladesh T20 History and Stats
Bangladesh had played a total of 110 T20 matches so far. They won 40 matches while other teams won 68 matches. Two matches of Bangladesh were ended with no result.
New Zealand T20 History and Stats
New Zealand had played 148 T20 matches right now with 73 wins to their name. They had lost 71 matches while their four matches were ended with no result.
According to our cricket match prediction, Bangladesh is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why Bangladesh is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
Bangladesh has a strong batting order in home conditions
Bangladesh had won both played matches earlier
The batting order of Bangladesh is strong at least on papers
The bowling unit of New Zealand is much stronger as compared to Bangladesh
Bangladesh also has the advantages of home ground and conditions
Bangladesh has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to New Zealand, so the winning chances of Bangladesh for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Bangladesh has a 60% chance to win this match New Zealand has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 4th T20 match between Bangladesh and New Zealand is going to be played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
The weather forecast in Dhaka on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Prediction
Dream11 prediction for Bangladesh vs New Zealand. After checking the laT20 player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Bangladesh and New Zealand is mentioned under.
BAN vs NZ DREAM11
Wicket Keeper: Tom Latham Batsmen: Mahmudullah, Liton Das, Henry Nicholls All Rounder: Shakib Al Hasan, Mahedi Hasan (vc), Rachin Ravindra, Cole McConchie Bowler: Ajaz Patel (c), Mohammad Saifuddin, Scott Kuggeleijn
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 8th September 2021
Time: 10:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL / 04:00 PM IST (BD)
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00
Other Sports: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 49
Matches won batting first: 25
Matches won bowling first: 24
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 211/4 (20 Ov) by BAN vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 62/10 (13.4 Ov) by AUS vs BAN
Highest score chased: 194/4 (16.4 Ov) by SL vs BAN
Lowest score defended: 127/9 (20 Ov) by BAN vs AUS
Tom Latham (C), Finn Allen, Hamish Bennett, Tom Blundell, Doug Bracewell, Colin de Grandhomme, Jacob Duffy, Matt Henry, Scott Kuggeleijn, Cole McConchie, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra, Ben Sears, Blair Tickner, Will Young.