Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Band-e-Amir Dragons vs Boost Defenders, Shpageeza T20 Cricket League, Eliminator. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Sep 14, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of Vitality T20 Blast. The Eliminator of Shpageeza Cricket League is scheduled to play between Band-e-Amir Dragons and Boost Defenders on Monday, 14th September 2020 at Kabul International Cricket Stadium, Kabul. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of T20 Blast free.
Band-e-Amir Dragons Reviews
Band-e-Amir Dragons had performed average in this tournament. They had played a total of five matches so far with three wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. They were beaten by Kabul Eagles in their most recent match by the margin of two wickets. The performance of their batting order was average in that match. They could manage to score 146 in their inning of 20 overs. Their bowling unit failed to defend the target of 147 runs and was charged for the target on the last ball of their inning.
Boost Defenders Reviews
Boost Defenders is the team that had performed average in this season of the Shpageeza Cricket League. They had played a total of five matches three wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 4th position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. They won their most recent match against Amo Sharks with a handsome margin of 10 wickets. Their bowling unit performed well and leaked 122 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match and chased the target of 123 runs in 11.3 overs without losing any wicket.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket prediction, Boost Defenders is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Boost Defenders a favorite team to win this match.
Band-e-Amir Dragons had performed well in this tournament so far
Boost Defenders is a strong team as compared to Band-e-Amir Dragons
The bowling unit of Band-e-Amir Dragons is strong
Boost Defenders also have a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Boost Defenders is a strong team and has some international players in the squad, so the winning chances of today match for Boost Defenders have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Boost Defenders have 51% chances to win this match Band-e-Amir Dragons have 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play a key role in the decision of all matches of Shpageeza T20. Defending is much easier in the conditions in England than chasing so according to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Eliminator of Vitality T20 Blast is going to be played at Kabul International Cricket Stadium. The pitch here at this stadium is expected to be flat and much favored for batting. It has a decent amount of pace and bounces in it. We may have some high scoring matches here. The pitch may also have some help in it for the seamers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taunton is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain during this match but we are hoping a full match to see without any disturbance.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 fantasy prediction for the Eliminator of the finals day in Shpageeza T20, between Band-e-Amir Dragons and Boost Defenders.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 14th September 2020
Time: 05:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL / 02:30 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Kabul International Cricket Stadium
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Home teams: Afghanistan, Band-e-Amir Dragons, Kabul Province
Current local: time 00:30, Mon Sep 07, 2020 (UTC +0430)
Band-e-Amir Dragons Squad
Rashid Khan (c), Najibullah Zadran, Muslim Musa, Rahmat Shah, Javed Ahmadi, Qasim Oryakhail (wk), Habibullah, Shahidullah Kamal, Ashan Priyanjan, Glenton Stuurman, Tendai Chatara, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanveer, Umar Akmal, Arif Khan, Tahsinullah Sultani, Hashmatullah Shaheedi, Hazratullah.
Boost Defenders Squad
Nawroz Mangal, Gulbadin Naib, Shapoor Zadran (c), Fazal Niazai, Abdul Razak, Mujeeb Zadran, Zia-ur-Rahman, Cameron Delport, Morne van Wyk (wk), Tariq Stanikzai, Juma Gul, Rumman Raees, Abdul Baqi, Nasim Baras, Rayad Emrit, Munir Ahmad Kakar, Nasir Omar, Waheedullah Shafaq, Imrul Kayes, Shabir Noori.