The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the ODI cricket. The 1st ODI match of New Zealand tour of Australia, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 13th March 2020 at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today match prediction of all matches of New Zealand and Australia.
Australia is ranked at the fifth position on the table of ICC Men’s ODI team ranking. Australia had played a recent home ODI series against South Africa and faced a whitewash in the series of three ODIs. Australia has made no change to the squad that played against South Africa and they will be playing with the same squad. Aaron Finch will be leading Australia in this series of three ODIs. Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Darcy Short, Mitchell Marsh, and David Warner will be leading the batting order of Australia in this series. Matthew Wade also had been given a chance to this series. The bowling unit of Australia is also strong at least on papers. , Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, and Mitchell Starc are the part of the bowling squad of Australia.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand is ranked in the third position in ICC ODI Men’s team ranking. They had played a home series of three ODIs against India with a massive margin of 3-0. Remember that the front bowling unit of New Zealand was not available against India series and now they are available. Trent Boult, Matt Henry, and Lockie Ferguson are back into the final squad against Australia. Kane Williamson is also back to the side and will be leading the batting order with Colin de Grandhomme, Jimmy Neesham, Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, and Martin Guptill. Kyle Jamieson had an outstanding performance in the recent series against India and will be leading the bowling unit with Trent Boult, Jamieson, Ferguson, Ish Sodhi.
New Zealand ODI Stats and History
New Zealand had played a total of 772 ODI matches where they won 351 and Opposing teams won 375 matches. Their six matches were tied and 40 matches were ended with no result.
Australia ODI History and Stats
Australia had played 949 ODI matches. They won 574 matches while opposing teams won 332 matches. Their nine matches were tied and 34 matches were ended without any result.
Australia vs New Zealand ODI History and Stats
New Zealand had faced Australia in 137 ODI matches where New Zealand 39 ten and Australia won 91 matches while seven matches between these two teams were ended with no results.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Australia is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Australia a favorite team to win this match.
Australia had a decent record while playing against New Zealand
Australia has a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of Australia is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for Australia
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Australia has a strong batting order in the side which in excellent form. They also have a good result while playing against New Zealand, so the winning chances of today’s match for Australia have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Australia has a 54% chance to win this match New Zealand has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd match of this series and scheduled to be held at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 280 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 13th March 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Sydney Cricket Ground No. 1; Garrison Ground (1848-1877), Association Ground
Dimensions: 156m long, 154m wide
Ends: Paddington End, Randwick End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, Sydney Sixers
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules Football (Sydney Swans)
Curator: Tom Parker
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 156
Matches won batting first: 87
Matches won bowling first: 62
Average 1st Inns scores: 222
Average 2nd Inns scores: 187
Highest total recorded: 408/5 (50 Ov) by RSA vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 63/10 (25.5 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Highest score chased: 334/8 (49.2 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 101/9 (30 Ov) by AUS vs WI
Australia ODI Squad
Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (wk), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, D Arcy Short, Mitchell Marsh, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Matthew Wade.
New Zealand ODI Squad
Kane Williamson (c), Tom Latham (wk), Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Kyle Jamieson, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Ish Sodhi, Tom Blundell, Matt Henry.