Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Amdocs CC vs Cyprus Moufflons CC, ECS T10 Cyprus Series, 91st Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 24, 2020
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 91st Match of European Cricket Series ECS Cyprus Series 2020 is scheduled to play between Cyprus Moufflons CC and Amdocs CC on Friday, 24th of July, 2020 at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of ECS free.
Cyprus Moufflons CC Previews
The performance of Cyprus Moufflons Cricket Club had been good in this tournament so far. They are the second-best performing team of this season of European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. They had played a total of nine matches with six wins to their name. They had lost three matches and are holding the second position on the points table.
Amdocs CC Previews
Amdocs CC had almost failed to give their best performance in this tournament. They had played a total of seven matches with just one win to their name. They had lost six matches and are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table of Cyprus T10 with just 2 points to their name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Cyprus Moufflons CC is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cyprus Moufflons CC a favorite team to win this match.
Cyprus Moufflons CC is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Cyprus Moufflons CC looks strong
The batting order of Amdocs CC also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Cyprus Moufflons CC is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Cyprus Moufflons CC have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Cyprus Moufflons CC has a 57% chance to win this match Amdocs CC has 43% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 91st Match of European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Limassol is not good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Amdocs CC vs Cyprus Moufflons CC, 91st Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Amdocs CC vs Cyprus Moufflons CC, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 24th July 2020
Time: 01:30 AM GMT, 01:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Ypsonas Cricket Ground
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football